Friday, May 8, 2015

Aliens Around Corpus Christi



I received an email from a witness, claiming to see aliens working in and around Martin shipping containers.   The location, North Beach, Corpus Christi. 


This witness says the "aliens" obscure the view when noticed, by "blurring" and with bushes and tree branches.


The witness added that I watch the old race track for activity and keep an eye on the "Martin tanks."



The witness did not wish for me to reply via email but through this blog.  I'll say this.:
Dear M, I cannot watch the tracks via binoculars, as I am hundreds of miles away.  Texas is big.  If you will contact me again, I will use other means to try and investigate this for you.  Thank you.


As for anyone else who may have information concerning this possible alien sighting, please contact me via email or through our LITS Facebook account.


          ********************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...