Monday, July 14, 2014

Disc Object Over NW San Antonio, Texas, July 2, 2014




*

July 2, 2014
San Antonio, Texas
Late afternoon/early evening
Long, flat disc-shaped object


A sighting was reported in San Antonio, Texas, for Tuesday )07/02/2014), in Leon Valley/bandera rd area.   The LITS witness (LITS South Texas Lead Investigator, Connie Churchill) saw an object on the same day but unsure if the time matches, as the Texas UFO Sightings report is incomplete.

LITS Investigator reports: I also saw something in the sky Tuesday afternoon. Flat white object...25 degrees above the horizon.  The sighting occurred between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.  I was facing ENE. 
The object was there for less than 10 seconds and by the time I got up out of my lawn chair for a better look it disappeared.

I thought nothing of it, since I was in an area of busy airspace.  I later saw the texasufosightings.com report and realized our locations lined up.. I was situated on Roft Rd (Shooting Range), and the object would have been between me and the location of the other the witness.


I spoke with Connie and clarified a few points in the report.

If you have observed something you could not identify, or experienced something unusual, please contact us.


*
Link to other sighting:
http://www.texasufosightings.com/new-sightings/disc-shaped-object-hovers-over-san-antonio-photo


          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...