Saturday, January 18, 2014

Triangle Observed Over Three Rivers, Texas - 1/16/2014



This sighting was observed and reported by LITS South Texas Lead Investigator, Connie C.





Location: Three Rivers, Texas
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2014
Time: 8:30 pm (20:30)
Shape: Triangle
Additional details:  3 white strobe lights.


I was backing out of a friend's driveway when I happened to glance up.  I immediately became aware that I was seeing 3 strobing white lights in a triangle formation.  A silver dollar held at arms length would just cover the object, as it appeared to be less than 1,000 feet AGL.  I would say that the object was 200 yards ahead of me and straight up, putting it at 70 degrees (field of view).

While observing the lights, I took note that I did not see any red and green navigation lights that would indicate conventional aircraft.

I attempted to take a photo but the object was already too far ahead, so I followed the object in my pickup for about a mile and a half, as it quickly pulled away from me and I lost sight of it.

The object was headed due east.  There was no sound associated with this unidentified flying object.

Connie C./LITS

          *******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...