Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fishermen have daytime sighting of cylindrical UFO over Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir near Waco, Texas

Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir, located East of Waco, Texas.
Red circled area indicates location of witnesses at time of sighting.
Image courtesy Google Maps. Click to enlarge.

*
I received an emailed report of a cylindrical object seen during daylight hours, over a lake east of Waco. 
Later, the sighting was corroborated by a witness in Huntsville.
Here is that report.


Location: Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir, McLennan County, Texas
Date of Sighting: 10/14/2012
Time of Sighting:  between 1:45/2:15 p.m.
Shape of Object: Cylinder


Report:
While fishing at lake TPL (Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir) in McLennan County last Sunday 10/14/2012, witnessed a cylindrical object in the sky moving slowly.
We seen the object approximately between 1:45/2:15 PM.
Object had no wings, did not look like a plane and was fairly large considering the distance.
It was defiantly larger than a 747. It was heading south.
If you would put your hand out between your thumb and index finger it would measure around 3 - 4 inches long and ¾ to 1 inch thick.
It was moving at a speed of maybe 200 miles an hour maybe around 5 to 8 thousand feet in the air.
I first seen the object to my right at the 3 - 4 o’clock on the dial and I asked my brother in law to check it out and we continued to observe the object until 6 o’clock on the dial until it when out of site.
We witnessed the object for about 2 or 3 minutes.

We both agreed that it was cylindrical, no wings, cream color and moving slow.

It also seemed like it had sections. It was not perfectly straight like a cigar.

We were right at this spot facing lake.
This is an old aerial Google map* and the lake level is higher and now comes right up to the duck weeds.

*Note: The images provided were too small, so I used Google Maps to show the area of sighting. -SW

     *

Later the same day, just miles away in Huntsville, a witness sees a cylindrical object with no wings.  That report was submitted to MUFON.
Here is that unedited report.:


MUFON Case # 43264
Location: Huntsville, Texas
Date of Sighting:   10/14/2012 

Time of Sighting:  06:31 UTC
Viewing Distance:     Unknown
Sighting Duration:     Undisclosed
Object Features:     Appendage(s)
Object Flight Path:     Straight-line path
Object Shape:     Cigar
Weather Factors:     Unknown
Summary:  bright metallic silver cigar shaped


Report:
I was standing at the at the back door looking up at the sky talking to my boyfirend, which was sitting in a chair cooking chicken on the BBQ pit. All of the sudden I see a bright glare out of my peripheral vision and as I looked I saw a bright metallic silver cigar shaped object. I then st arted yelling for him to look up. All I could verbalize was "it has no wings"! As I started to lose sight of the UFO I turned and ran through the house to the front porch and watched the object until I could no longer see it. He believes that the object was twice as large as a fighter jet but was flying at least Mach 2 at around 2/3 of the normal altitude of a fighter jet. He has always told me I was crazy. He was a true sceptic until that day. He said he does not know what it was but it was not a plane. We could not believe what we saw.!!


            **************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am from Mumbai, India and I too observed something unusual in the sky towards west yesterday. I saw a light streak in the sky far towards west some where between 7 to 7:15pm. The streak was like a straight narrow line and was there for 10-15 seconds then it became a little longer and finally it moved upwards and disappeared after by becoming short.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...