Saturday, October 13, 2012

A cube-like structure with flaming plasma seen in Carlsbad, California in 2003

Drawing provided by witness.


A witness in Carlsbad, California recalls seeing a strange, plasma ejecting object, in 2003.

This report was originally submitted to MUFON and is presented here, as is, with not editing.



MUFON Case # 43186
Location: Carlsbad, California
Date of Sighting: 2003-08-12
Time of Sighting: 03:07 a.m.   
Viewing Distance: 501 Feet - 1 Mile
Sighting Duration: 00:00:30
Object Flight Path: Path with directional change,Other
Object Shape: Sphere, Square, Rectangular, Other
Summary: looked up saw red glow out of low clouds came craft with plasma like curling flames

Report:
It was very early 3 am, I for no reason woke up and went out side into the driveway of my house. It was a still morning , there was what is known as coastal eddy at the time. A thick layer of fog or cloud cover with a ceiling of about 500 feet. there was another fog that could be seen off in the distance with a visibility of about a mile and a half. It was approximately 7 min. after 3am, digital alarm clock read 3:03 went I got up and went outside.

I was standing in my driveway when I noticed a red glow above and to the right, I then saw the craft emerge from the fog layer above. as it emerged I could clearly see a spheroid object, essentially a cube with the corners shaved off, I have sent drawing of it to the directors email.

Out from each side, top, bottom, right left front back, of course I couldnt the far side, but I could make out that there was a flame on that side too.

The nature of the flames(plasma jets) were unlike that of rockets, they were thicker as in more dense it whipped around slowly but was not exausting as our jets do, pushing out thrust, these jets as I say whipped around slowly like a cats tail except for the front jet that was being pushed by the head wind as it moved through the air.

The local news reported several sightings during that time, it was reported to be a natural phenomenon and not a ufo


            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...