Monday, September 3, 2012

UFO SHADOWS AIR FORCE C-141 NEAR ANDREWS AFB

Rendering courtesy of Ken Pfeifer, www.WorldUFOPhotos.org

Original submitted by the witness to MUFON, this report was forwarded to me by Ken Pfeifer, World UFO Photos and News


ALIEN CRAFT SHADOWING AN AIR FORCE C-141 NEAR ANDREWS AFB.


7-18-12 SPRINGFIELD VIRGINIA

Approximately 6 p.m. I was on my patio watching for aircraft (I can observe approach/departure for DCA, DUL, Andrews AFB, Davidson AAF, and Manassas Regional) and enjoy identifying both aircraft and birds (we have eagles, hawks, and vultures.) My patio faces common ground and affords a relatively good view of the sky facing north. Weather was clear, visibility about 10 miles and there were originally no aircraft to be seen. Looking to the NE toward DCA I noticed a dark spec which at first appeared to be an eagle in the distance gliding sideward as they do when hunting. The spec traveled toward me (NE to SW) faster than eagles do and as it approched it began a long smooth turn to its left (toward SE) and I could see it was a soundless dark object (despite it being in direct sunlight) shaped like an oblong "seed" with the narrow point at the rear and the blunt end forward.....apparent size comparable to a grain of rice held at arms length. I followed its turn and then heard the sound of an aircraft approaching from behind me (from SW to NE) which had been shielded by the building behind me. It was clearly an Air Force C-141 which we see a lot of around here. The object continued its turn and fell in trail behind the C-141 at a distance of about 1/4 to 1/2 the length of the C-141 and about the same speed and altitude. I estimated the C-141 to be at about 2000, 180-200 knots clean (no flaps or wheels down). I followed the progress of both until they disappeared behind a nearby treeline. FOOTNOTE: We recently(metro Washington DC) had USAF/Dept. Homeland Defense exercises in which fighters (F-15s F-16s) "intercepted" USAF C-141s. I observed one of those intercepts in about the same location in the sky and I guarantee you a fighter wouldnt position himself in the bigger planes turbulence as this object I observed did. Also, the USAF fighters, while painted a dark flat gray were clearly and instantly identifiable as fighters. My observation of the USAF exercise and the object I couldnt identify were a month apart. There were no exercises announced for the date in question. NOTE: The above image is a rendering.

SOURCE:
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS.ORG and WWW.MUFON.COM

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG

WWW.MUFONNJNEWS.COM

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...