Friday, August 3, 2012

"Rumbling" Diamond Shaped Object Over Talco, Texas

*
Click on map to enlarge.

*

This report was submitted to MUFON and is presented here, as is, with no corrections.

MUFON Case # 41384
Location:   Talco, Texas
Date of Sighting: 08/03/2012
Time of Sighting: 01:30
Viewing Distance: 501 Feet - 1 Mile
Object Flight Path: Hovering then path,Straight-line path
Object Shape: Diamond

Summary: I stepped outside last night and noted a strange sound, I looked up and saw a diamond shaped craft

Report:
Im an insomniac, so I am frequently awake at odd hours. Last night I went outside to smoke a cigarette and heard a strange sound. At first I thought it was thunder, but then I noted the the sky was clear. I looked up, and saw a diamond shaped craft. The sound could best be described as rumble, silence, rumble, silence. It made me think of someone that didnt know how to drive a stickshift driving a car. Its difficult to put to words, but think of how the engine sounds when that car is being driven...the engine races then slows over and over. The sound wasnt that of a car engine, just the pulsing of the sound was like that. It was alomost like a jet engine doing what I described. Racing, then slowing, racing then slowing.

I ran back into the house and grabbed my camera, because the thing was just sitting there, then it started to slowly move off to the northwest. I only have a digital camera, and after reviewing the pictures, I was unable to capture an image.

The lights on it that were visible were red, and they flashed like landing lights on an airplane.

As it moved away, the sound continued, and it took no less than five minutes for it to move all the way across the sky.

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...