Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rectangular Object Over Cedar Park, TX - 8/8/12

*
A witness reports to MUFON of seeing a rectangle-shaped object that hovered, then projected a beam of light before flying away.

Please note that according to the time indicated by the witness, the sun would have just set.   It is unknown (by this investigator), if the time for the sighting is correct.

The report is presented here, as is with no corrections.

MUFON Case # 41612
Occurred: 08/08/2012 @ 08:30 p.m.
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Distance: 21-100 Feet, Unknown
Object Flight Path: Hovering then path
Shape: Rectangle
Summary: It was rectangular in size, it just hovered up and down then flew away with a loud hum.


Report:
So like usual I go outback at my house and the time was around 8:00 P.M. so I started looking up at the sky since I kept seeing different shapes in the stars then all of the sudden I could see this bright red and yellow light glowing and hovering above the tree's in my neighbor's backyard. My neighbor's moved so no one was home but the object just hovered above the tree's. After watching this for about five minutes I got out my IPhone and tried taking a photo of it but my camera wouldn't work, on top of my phone it said it had no service but I do have a drawing of what it looked like. Anyway after about ten minutes I heard some weird sound like a door opening in space, I looked at the object and it projected a white beam of light at the tree's then turned off. What was weird was when the beam went off so did the yellow and red lights. I honestly don't know what it did but after about twenty minutes of hovering there the red and yellow light's came back on and it just started making a humming noise then took off into the sky.

            ***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...