Thursday, August 16, 2012

Photos and Video of Orange Orbs Over Seagoville, Texas During Perseid Meteor Shower

*

*

*

*

While watching  the Perseid Meteor Shower on August 12, 2012, witnesses observe and capture video and photos of unknown glowing orange objects in the sky over Seagoville, Texas.

This report is presented here, as is, with no editing.
Source: MUFON

MUFON Case # 41759
Location: Seagoville, Texas
Date of Sighting: 08/12/2012
Time of Sighting: 01:15
Viewing Distance: 501 Feet - 1 Mile
Sighting Duration: 00:01:45
Object Flight Path: Straight-line path
Object Shape: Fireball, Sphere
Summary: Watching a meteor shower, saw 5 orange glowing objects flying toward the city


Report:
August 11, there was a meteor shower. We started watching around 11:40 pm. My husband and I have been watching, going in and out of the house. Throughout the evening we have been seeing the airplanes from far and close. The meteors, which were shooting in all different directions: Some were very high and dim, some were close and you could see the trail just after them! One would shoot off the southeast and about 5 minutes later one would shoot off straight to the north.
About 1:15 am or so we started back outside for a bit. As I was preparing my chair to sit down (we had been watching the northeast sky, way from the city lights) I was facing south and looked to the east and I see an Orange Glow, keep in mind we had been watching the meteor shower all evening! I told my hubby to take a look; I grabbed my phone and started recording it! I recorded the Orange Glow for about 25 seconds as it crossed the sky. It had to be flying just above the Hwy 175 heading northwest towards Dallas. Just as I turned off the camera on my phone, I noticed another Orange Glow just behind it! I started recording again. Just behind that Orange Glow, this time there were two more flying side by side, with yet, another behind that one. Totaling 5 altogether! While I was taking video, my hubby was shooting pictures from the iphone 3GS. The same type device I was recording the video.
After the event, we were discussing our opinions. There was not a sound, no trail behind them, and they were flying perfectly together. I would assume around the same speed as a slow plane. Almost like they were following something up the highway! I have the pictures and the video! On the video, the night was so dark you cannot even see the houses or trees in the frame. Nor can you see the color! However, in the pictures my husband took you can see the color! I figure if they had been meteors they would not have flown in such a formation, there would have been a trail behind them, and I don’t think they would have been flying so slowly!
My husband says, “We see and hear the planes and helicopters fly by all the time. No sound, no blinking lights, just orange lights floating through the sky. ”

Video links:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/41758_submitter_file1__001.MOV
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/41758_submitter_file2__002.MOV

Suggested reading:
Perseid meteor shower wows stargazers

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...