Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blue Object in Sky Over Phoenix, AZ 8/17/2012

*
Artist depiction.

*
A witness reports to MUFON of a bright blue object in the skies over Phoenix, Arizona, August 17, 2012.

This report is presented here, as is, with no editing.

MUFON Case # 41842
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Date of Sighting: 08/17/2012
Time of Sighting: 10:40
Summary: cobalt blue, brightly lit,appeared to be almost a flat line


Report:
I walked into my back yard for a breathe of air, looked up and saw a brightly lit blue object in the sky.I watched for a few seconds as it made some small-ish circles in the sky.I realized it was not a helicopter or airplane,and I yelled for my husband to come see it.We watched as it made incredible soaring and diving movements, as well as circles and holding perfectly still.It looked as if it was playing in and out of the clouds. It reminded me of a hawk or vulture flying on thermals,it was incredibly graceful and smooth moving. We watched for at least ten minutes,it moved south east from where I originally saw it, and simply vanished. We were amazed by the object's fluid movements. We were glad we both saw this object, it's movements were very beautiful.

            **************************************************

5 comments:

  1. I am on vacation visiting my aunt in Phoenix and last night, 9/25/12 at about 10:36 pm, me, my mom and an Aunt saw this exact same object in the sky! It was circli.g and diving down and then back up and just kept circling. sometimes it looked like it disappeared but then it reappeared. I thought that maybe it was going into clouds, but it didn't look like there we're any. I tried to get it on video with my phone, but after about 30 seconds of recording, my phone went dead, since I had been taking pictures sightseeing all day :-( After I charged it, the video never saved. I hope we see it again tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in houma Louisiana. Last night I saw I bright blue flash across the sky, something I've never seen before. It happened at 11:15 p.m.
      On 1-17-13 Googled it and it freaked me out even more knowing what it coulda been.

      Delete
  2. If you would like to discuss it, please drop me an email. Links are provided on this blog under "Report UFO Sightings." Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same blue light here in phoenix around 1000 pm on 10/20/2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw it too last nite 10/20/13 here in phx around 35ave and Thunderbird it was intense

      Delete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...