Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Triangle Over Dublin and Lights Over Burleson, Texas

*

A witness in Dublin reports seeing a triangle-shaped UFO. 

*
MUFON Case # 39137
Location: Dublin, Texas
Date of the Sighting: 06/09/2012
Time of Sighting: 11:15
Distance: Over One Mile
Duration: Undisclosed
Object Flight Path: Path with directional change
Object Shape: Triangle
Summary: Lighted Triangle object with strange strobing lights.

Report:
My wife and I were out sky watching with a close friend of ours when I suddenly noticed a strange strobing lighted object coming into our field of view. We watched it for about 5 minutes before it went out of view. At first we all thought it was strange. It was coming from the De Leon area and heading towards Stephenville. We watched in amazement for a couple of minutes, Then I decided to grab my binoculars and look at it. That is when we realized it was a Triangle shaped craft. You could clearly see it through the binoculars. The strobe it had was different than anything I've seen. The lights appeared to be white in color with the occasional hint of red. This was our friends first legit sighting. The lights appeared to be fluttering or vibrating maybe. We left our original spot and drove across the field to get a better view. We all watched as it slowly disappeared. It was definitely not something you would see in the sky.

     *

A witness in Burleson, Texas reports 2 unusual lights in the sky.

*
MUFON Case # 39647
Location: Burleson, Texas
Date: 06/17/2012
Time: 01:00
Duration: 00:05:00
Distance: 20 Feet or Less
Object Flight Path: Straight-line path,Path then hovering
Object Shape: Sphere, Star-like
Summary: 2 lights. one started first then the other followed and the 2nd disappeared first..then a few minutes later the first one disappeared.

Report:
My boyfriend and I were outside, smoking a cigarette before I left to go home. It was about between 1230am and 1am. We both were noticing how the stars were more clear than usual because we've had a lot of rain as of late. I looked to the north sky, and pointed out the first object drifting across the sky. Then the second one came, what was a star, or I thought before was following the first one. I just stared at it and then the second one disappeared first. Then the first one kept going for a good 1 and then was gone too. I was like "OMG finally we saw UFOS!!" My boyfriend brings me back to Earth usually and says, "what if it was a satellite?" It couldn't of been, it just couldn't of. Why would the second one show up and disappear first while the other one kept going? I wish it would stayed out later. I don't live near a swamp but I do live near DFW/Love field airports. Nothing these lights were anything CLOSE to the lear jets or commercial jets. I've seen satellites and those stupid fire lanterns, these WERE nothing like it. It was amazing.

 Source: MUFON

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...