Friday, June 8, 2012

Orange/red Orbs Captured on Video Over McKinney, TX June 2, 2012

*

*


I received an email from a witness who captured on video, up to 30 orange/red lights that appeared in the skies of McKinney, Texas, on June 2, 2012.

He wrote:
"Here's a video I shot of the event. These match the description of other sightings in TX, LA & MS."

*




Video Link

"5 others and I witnessed approximately 30 large orange globes traveling northward along the eastern horizon at a high velocity and fixed altitude. No sounds emitted from the objects."

I asked the witness a few questions and he replied:

"First noticed the lights around 1130pm that evening. At first glance the lights looked like a series of orange moons hanging in the sky across the eastern horizon, right around the altitude of a commericial airliner on approach to land. Objects were traveling from south to north at a fairly high velocity, however made no sounds whatsoever. I watched them continue north until the trees got in the way. That was the last I saw of them."

I asked the witness if he thought they could have been Chinese lanterns.  Here was his reply:

"Same question the guy from Rense.com asked. These objects spanned the horizon from south to north and were maintaining altitude. While I am not 100% certain of anything, these objects do not fit the profile of Chinese lanterns.

This video shot over Albuquerque the night before, is nearly identical to what we saw, except we saw a LOT more of them:"

*



Video Link

I've been asked, "what are these things?" and "do you have and explanation for what I saw?"

Well, no, I don't know for sure what the source of these lights are.  If they aren't Chinese lanterns, then they are either ours, or theirs.

I can recall a similar sighting that I had, just a few years ago. 

While I was driving in my pickup, on Hwy 183 (south from Breckenridge, TX), I was paced by two objects identical to these in the videos.  However, the ones I saw were much closer and they certainly were not Chinese Lanterns.

The objects I saw were orange/red in color, very bright and were most definitely intelligently controlled.

Months later, my husband and I witnessed a single object flying from east to west, apparently near I-20, headed towards Abilene, Texas, where Dyess Air Force Base is located.  Joe shown a 2 million candle power spotlight on it... and it disappeared.

If you have seen these objects, or have a theory as to what they are, please send me an email.

- Sunny

            **************************************************

2 comments:

  1. In the video from McKinney, I can't tell if the objects are pulsating or flickering. From the video it would seem that they are flickering but I do not want to assume. If they are, then that would suggest that they are outside the atmosphere like a star, wouldn't it? I live about 25 miles south on the north side of Dallas and will have to keep my eyes open for these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw three orange orbs, really close, and filmed them in Farnham, Surrey, England. The day before the Queens Jubilee, so that was about the 3rd of June I think! I filmed them too and as I was filming them they turned their lights off after a few seconds and I could see that they were actually disc shaped with a single dot of light on one side that rotated around at a rapid speed. Will upload my video to youtube soon.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...