Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bright Lights In Missouri Skies - UFO Chases Car in Lebanon, MO

*
Witness' depiction of how object appeared while hovering near the ground.
MUFON Case #38180

*
Witness' depiction of the bottom of object.
MUFON Case #38180

*

Missouri residents report UFO sighting to MUFON.

Here are the unedited sightings reports.

     *

Lebanon witness chased by dome-shaped disc UFO
MUFON Case #38180
Location: Lebanon, Missouri
Date of Sighting: 05/16/2012
Time of Sighting: 04:50
Viewing Distance: 20 Feet or Less
Object Features: Dome, Other
Object Flight Path: Other
Object Shape: Disc

Summary: I Saw it on the ground and it chased my car for about 1 mile no more than 20 ft behind me

Report:
I dropped my husband of at work about 3 miles outside of town as I got to the end of the driveway I saw 4 blue/white lights on the ground in the yard across the street as i looked at them about 3-4 feet above a blue-green light pulsated as if under rippling water the light started on the left changed color to a dull yellow in the middle and then back to blue green on the right it did this about 3 times.my first thought was this is not normal so I turned left on the road and started to drive fast to get out of there, I looked into my rear-view mirror and and it lifted about ten feet off the ground the bottom angled toward me and on the bottom there was a very bright orange red light it sped up with the bottom angled toward me and was following my car I barely stopped at the stop sign and turned left, I thought it had stopped but I looked in my mirror again and it was chasing me I sped up to about 65 and it stayed within 20 ft of my car, I got to the end of the road and turned right at this point I was at the edge of the city and it's lights disappeared. I did not see it after that.

Original Photo Links

Photo 1
Photo 2

     *

Bright orb over Springfield, MO

MUFON Case #38179
Location: Springfield, Missouri   
Date of Sighting: 5/15/2012
Time Of Sighting: 21:25
Object Flight Path: Path with directional change
Object Shape: Sphere, Star-like

Summary: Saw Bright Orb like object hovering, did swirling maneuvers, moved in different directions at slow and high rates of speed, then disappeared. Cell phone acted up and could not video. I know what I saw...Definitely strange.

Report:
May 15th 2012. I was taking my nightly jog, in Springfield, Missouri between 9-10 p.m. Location Walnut Lawn, Scenic, and Golden street area. I looked up and noticed this orb like bright light, similar to a star, illuminating in the sky. It hovered, did swirl like maneuvers, then hovered, darted in different directions slow and at high rates of speed, then disappeared. Tried to video tape it on Iphone but would not pick up at the time.


            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...