Monday, February 6, 2012

Unidentified Lights Seen Over McKinney and Frisco, Texas

*
*

There have been a number of sightings recently, of unidentified lights in our Texas skies.  On February 5, 2012, witnesses in McKinney, Texas had just finished watching the Superbowl when they observed a a bright green light living no trail, descend towards the Raytheon Space and Air Systems complex in Dallas.

On February 4, 2012, separate witnesses observed blue glowing spheres traveling through the night sky.

Here are those unedited reports.


            *

02/05/2012  9:25PM
McKinney, Texas
Sphere, Light


Me, my neighbor and his 10 year old son had just finished watching the super bowl at my house. As we were standing out front of my house, looking south as we talked, a very bright green, almost laser-like green orb appeared out of nowhere at about 40 degrees in the horizon, traveling from the east to the west. The orb continued on an arc-like path toward the ground. Two houses down is a two story home and we lost sight of it as it fell. This object had no trail behind it, just a very bright green orb. Less than a half-mile from my home to the south is a Raytheon Space and Air Systems complex and it appeared to have fallen exactly at this place. My neighbor was looking away but his son and I saw the whole thing. This happened at approximately 9:30 p.m.. I am regularly seeing strange objects in the sky in north Texas but this is the first time I have reported any of them and it is the first time I have ever seen an object like this. There is no doubt in my mind that this object came down to the ground somewhere either on the Raytheon property or very close to it just south of my house.

Source: MUFON

            *

02/04/2012  9:00PM
Frisco, Texas
Sphere. Light


My wife was outside jumping rope when she looked up to a bright star (i think it is Venus)and noticed 30-50 blue glowing spheres move through the sky around 9pm on Feb 4th, 2012 (Frisco, TX). She made me aware and when I stepped outside I also saw several blue spheres move from the North to the South. We were looking West about 50-60 degree from horizon). Some were above the clouds and some were below the clouds and they moved faster than a plane. They were blue glowing spheres moving to the south. They disappeared in the distance to the south and some disappeared above the clouds. There was no noise associated with them at all. Not sure what made us shake more, the cold weather last night or what we saw and could not explain...

Source: MUFON

            *

02/04/2012  9:05PM
Frisco, Texas
Sphere, Light


Just witnessed something I have no explanation for. 5 or so blue lights (not blinking) moving in the same direction (South/South-East) while keeping perfect order. Followed by 4 or 5 blue lights moving on their own (but in the same direction as the first 5). Relatively fast speed. No sound at all. It all happened in a matter of 10-15 seconds. Regarding the first 5 lights moving in the same direction and staying at the same distance from each other I at first thought it was a large flying object, but then I could see the sky in between the lights. It's really hard to explain, I really have no idea what it could've been. But I'm positive they were not airplanes (the lights were blue and not blinking at all and I could see airplanes flying in the sky at the same exact time in different directions). I'm curious to find out if someone else has seen the same thing. Like I said it happened over Frisco TX 75035, Saturday February 4, at about 9:05 PM.

There was no sound at all. The blue lights seemed bigger then the blinking lights of a plane, so I'd guess they were lower. But the sky was cloudy and the lights were not lower than the clouds (if it makes sense).

Source: Emailed report received by Lights in the Texas Sky

            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...