Saturday, December 24, 2011

Season's Greetings

*

I do hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! 

There, I said it now and the PC police will probably come haul my butt away but I'll grab one more sip of the nog before I go...

Everyone please have a safe holiday and enjoy family and friends.  Eat lots of whatever your traditional Christmas Day fare is, have fun and then I will see you back here on Monday, December 27...  My kids are coming in for a visit!

Oh, and if you have time and won't be freezing to do it, keep an eye on the sky for me, will ya?  Thanks!  Forecasters are predicting a "White Christmas" here and with already freezing temps and cloudy skies, we might just get a snowflake or two.

From me and my family, to you and yours, Happy Holidays!

Best wishes,
Sunny Williams and family.

            *


            *****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...