Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lights and Triangles Over North Central Texas, 2009

*

Dublin sighting, February 5, 2009- String of Lights

*These reports and videos were recently submitted to MUFON. 

I have done an image capture of each video.  The reports are presented here "as is", with no corrections.


*
String of Lights Over Dublin

Dublin, Texas
02/05/2009


On the night of Feb. 5, 2009 I went out to check the skies like I usually do. Directly above my house I saw 2 really big triangle light patterns. I started filming and was able to catch the second one disappearing. Then 7 lights in a row appeared and then disappeared. After that one light appeared and then was gone a few moments later. Towards the end of the sighting jets started appearing from everywhere. There were at least 12 jets out possibly more. No noise from the lights at all.

*


            *


Triangle Lights

June 22, 2009 Sighting of Triangle.


*
Texas
06/22/2009


On June 22, 2009 at approximately 9:49 pm I went outside to check the skies like most nights. I noticed something bright in the sky, so I grabbed my camcorder and started filming. At first I could only see one slow strobing light because it was headed straight towards me. Then it made a fairly sharp turn to the left and that is when I could really see the triangle light pattern on this object. Of the three lights, only one was strobing. After I knew I had some clear footage of it, I stopped filming briefly to set up my tripod. It was already connected to my camcorder. I then resumed filming but by that time this object had really picked up its speed. I could not get a steady shot even with my tripod. It then got so far away I could not see it anymore. This object made no sound at all. Really strange!

            *

          *

 [Note:  One can easily see that the triangle of lights are illuminating a an object (triangle), to which they are apparently attached.

As for the string of lights,  please note that the witness states the jets appeared  "after"  the  lights faded.  -SW]


            **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...