Monday, December 12, 2011

Fast Moving Light in the Sky Over Millegeville, Georgia- Photos




This report is posted here "as is", with no corrections.

            *

MUFON Case # 33971
Date:    2011-11-30
Time:    22:30
City:    Millegeville
State:    Georgia
Shape:    Star-like
Distance:    Unknown
Summary:    star-like object, flickering, multi-colored, moving at incredible speeds, stayed in general vicinity, visible to 4 witnesses for over 2 hours

Report:
At approximately 10:00pm EST, my teenage son was alarmed by the sight of a colorful, star-like object that was moving at incredible speeds. He had already observed it for about an hour before coming to me. When I first saw it, I was shocked because I had never seen anything like this in my lifetime. After only a couple minutes of looking at it, I immediately grabbed my digital camera and took 2 videos and then several pictures. I went inside and downloaded the images and I took some time to crop the photos and zoom in on them. My son and I were surprised that after all that time, the object was still out there so I took more pictures of it. After looking at the second set of pictures, the object was either gone or no longer visible. These pictures have been cropped - absolutley no editing other than that and I have all the originals. I do have video from that night as well that I will provide if needed. A friend suggested that I download the pics and video on this website. I was and still am astonished. So after that I made sure to look in the area, every night, to see if 'it' would come back and to my amazement, lastnight, it did which I will be detailing in my next report.

Photo links:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/33971_submitter_file1__004.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/33971_submitter_file2__008.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/33971_submitter_file3__007.JPG

            *
Please note that no video was included in this report. -SW

            *********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...