Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some of the Earliest Recorded Sightings of Triangle-shaped UFOs

*



*
I've listed below, some of the earliest recorded sightings of triangle-shaped UFOs, not counting the Belgium Flap in Europe.  I've intentionally limited the sighting to those seen only in the U.S.

It has been speculated that Triangle UFOs are nothing more than secret military craft but that begs the question: Was our technology advanced enough for such craft in 1947?

I am not referring to ploddingly slow,
blimp-like craft.   I'm speaking of craft that can pivot on their axis and go from zero to thousands of miles per hour in the blink of an eye.

Here are just a few examples of UFO reports pertaining to Triangle.  

Please check out the links at the bottom of this post.


            *

[These reports are "as is", with no editing.]


NUFORC Case # S38042
Occurred : 4/15/1947 23:00 (Entered as : 04/15/1947 23:00)
Reported: 7/11/2004 4:06:30 PM 16:06
Posted: 7/25/2004
Location: San Deigo, CA
Shape: Triangle
Duration:10 ,seconds
The craft was V shaped with an arodinamic body the thrust was in the form of the spectrum.

On a cloudy night I saw bright colored ligh trails through the clouds red was the dominant color,there was a large clear space in the clouds it appeared to be ten miles in lenght and about three miles across,Six triangular objects appeared out of the clouds they were in a V formation and trailing behind them was a long spectrum of light,they dove at a steep angle down and very low to the ground,In their dive the spectrum behind them begane to shorten and they slowed down.The craft passed before Me,and I was standing on a small hill able to see inside of the closest one It had a window about 4ft.by 3ft.and set back into the craft about 4" with a metalic frame,the inside was an off white with pure white lights iminating the inside ,on the far side and forward there was a smaller window in the same shape,rounded corners.The craft was black and despit its (V) shape frome below from the side view it had a very arodinamic shape, it had front windows that were very small and blacked out,it had no tail, the back one third was slanted down to where the particles came out of the back and the nose came to a blunt point,I felt as though I could put my hand over the blunt nose.The front windows came from the top of the craft and decended to the begenning of the nose.It passed by at a very fast speed a lot of what I saw was a blured but I did see a lot,it dissapeared behind some houses and I thought that it was going to crash,but they pulled up very steepely I got a glimpse of the top veiw but my young mind could not interpret the info. very well,the last thing I saw were the six craft linning up vertically and acending into the sky with their spectrums trailing behind them.I forgot to mention that the spectrum of the craft I was observing fell into particles straight down into the ground as it flew on.

((NUFORC Note: Date is approximate. PD))


            *


NUFORC Case # S36184
Occurred : 5/12/1950 14:00 (Entered as : 05/12/1950 14:00)
Reported: 4/10/2004 2:27:18 PM 14:27
Posted: 4/27/2004
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
Shape: Triangle
Duration:5 min
the triangular shaped craft chased each other, turning at sharp angles and then left in a straight line at incredible speed

I was one of a group of soldiers, sitting and lying in the grass, awaiting our turn to be processed for discharged. I lay on my back and looked straight up to see two triangular craft manuvering as if they were having an aerial dog fight. They would turn at sharp angles. The sky was very clear. They were so high they looked very small. After manuvering around for awhile overhead they went off in a straight line so fast they were gone within a second. This was a couple or three days before I was discharged on May 15, 1950.

((NUFORC Note: Date is approximate. PD))


            *


NUFORC Case # S30474
Occurred : 4/15/1952 16:00 (Entered as : 04-1952 1600)
Reported: 8/1/2003 8:52:04 PM 20:52
Posted: 8/4/2003
Location: Greenville, TX
Shape: Triangle
Duration:1-2 MINUTES
-SAW TWO SMALL 3-4 FOOT TRIANGULAR SHAPED DULL METALIC OBJECTS BELOW THE CLOUDS MOVING IN A SYNCRONIZED MANNER ROLLING END OVER END AND DIPPING AND CLIMBING VERY SLOWLY. THE OUT-SIDE EDGES OF THE SHAPES WERE CONCAVE TRIANGLES.

((NUFORC Note: Date is approximate. PD))


            *


NUFORC Case # S47499
Occurred : 6/21/1957 17:00 (Entered as : 06/21/57 17:00)
Reported: 11/6/2005 4:30:56 PM 16:30
Posted: 11/8/2005
Location: Lubbock, TX
Shape: Triangle
Duration:
We saw a "V" shaped U.F.O in the sky.

Me and my sister were playing by some railroad tracks during the afternoon when our mother called us in to eat.before we went in something told us to look to the sky.

when we looked up, we saw a "V" shaped U.F.O. in the sky.

We lived in the county side on a farm so we do not believe that this was a plane.

I can not remember anything else so that all.


((NUFORC Note: Witness indicates that the date of the event is approximate. PD))


            *


NUFORC Case # S10225
Occurred : 20:00 (Entered as : 1962 20:00)
Reported: 10/15/1999 08:02
Posted: 3/21/2003
Location: Roseville, MI
Shape: Triangle
Duration:2 minutes
This is the first time I ever reported this and curious if anything like it has been reported. Some years ago, standing in my backyard, I looked up an saw a triangular shaped object with a round cigar shaped bottom. The craft was a beautiful brillant blue. From the nose what appeared as an electrical charge started and snaked across the body of the craft. As it did the color from the nose bac changed to a beautiful green. When the charge stopped at the tail the entire object was green. Sparks or shrouds of light came from the back (approx. 30 ft long) The object lurched forward and disappeared in a few milliseconds. Anything like this reported before.

One object triangular in shape. Size approximately 100 feet long. Bottom of craft appeared rounded. Color at time of sighting: Light that was blue. Noticable change: An electrical color snaked or wormed through the body starting from what appeared to be the nose. As the light snaked through the color behind it changed to a beautiful green. At termination of electrical charge the entire color was green. Sparks or energy rods shot from the back of the object as it lurched slightly forward and then disappeared in a few miliseconds. I do not wish to have my name released and request confidentiality. I am curious is anything like this has ever been reported. If you want to contact me by e-mail, please do. No phone calls or investigators. Thank you.

((NUFORC Note: Sighting was approximately 1962.))


            *


NUFOR Cast # S10085
Occurred : 20:00 (Entered as : 05/00/67 20:00)
Reported: 10/6/1999 00:18
Posted: 3/21/2003
Location: Gainesville, FL
Shape: Triangle
Duration:4-5minutes
We saw very close to us just above the trees a Dark-solid-Triangle it Red Globe glowing lights on each corner (triangle was 25-30ft equilateral in shape)

I am now 47, but at the time of the sighting I was 14 years of age and me and the neighborhood gang of four other kids (three of which were two brothers and one sister)were outside before we had to go in for the night looking for a Satellite that had been launched from Cape Canaveral that morning. It must have been around 8:00pm and it was just after dark and the weather was warm, clear sky, no clouds. Stars visible. I was the oldest and the ages of the other kids ranged down to about 8-9. We were in our own neighborhood and standing at the end of the street. Exact intersection address is N.W 42nd Ave. and N.W.9th Street The kids started yelling for me to look at some lights approaching us from the North. The first thing I saw was a soft red light approaching us thru the trees. And as it approached closer I could see two more red lights coming with it. My first thought was...what is that? As it came into the clear spot from behind the trees, the shape could be seen....a dark sharply outlined Equilateral Triangle with Three round-globe softly glowing blood-red lights, one on each corner where it would have come to a point if the lights were absent.It was Approximately 25-30 feet tip to tip each side although it could have been slightly larger.It was moving about 3-5mph...this I know because after we got a good look at it, we ran ahead of it in the same direction. The purpose of was to get my friends parents outside so they could see it too.they were only about seven houses down on the same street we were on (9th). And we were able to run ahead of this thing which was not too much higher that the trees... maybe 60ft up but less than 100ft. Well my friends parents Did witness this... But I will say this...I have never really understood their reaction to what we saw. The Father, who had been in the army and in Germany and tinkered with free-flight gas engine airplanes, saw this, and went back in the house and didnt say anything....I think he was spooked.... but when I asked him several times during the time after..even years after..he said He didnt know what it was, but would not discuss it... The Mother was spooked and didnt understand what she saw..now this is from my viewpoint of course... but I know how they acted at the time and remember it.But as far as my friends go, the two brothers and sister, They have all talked about it in the years since....we all know we saw something very strange. This machine, and it was a craft...was SILENT and if there was a sound, we didnt hear it.I could answer questions about this easier in person... because this typing is draining.. I have never been able to forget this experience. I was not afraid but really want to know the answer... I want to know if there was any other reports of this back in 1967 in Florida or elsewhere... and there is more to this story....something related happened 11 years later and about 60 miles away in Ocala National Forest.But this is too cumbersome here for me to say it all... I met Stanton Friedman in person here in Florida a few years back at White Springs and shared this with him, and Gave him a sketch of this that I made, but he had no information to share...he just thanked me for what I gave him... Sincerely, from ((name deleted)) Gainesville Florida…


            *               *               *


For a more complete list (including up-to-date sightings), please go to the NUFORC List of Triangle UFO Sightings.


I wish to commend Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center, for the excellent service he has provided over the years.  His is not an easy job, I assure you. -Sunny

Read Peter's bio here.


            **********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...