Saturday, November 12, 2011

Photos Of 'UFO' And Possible Missing Time In Austin, Texas






*

Above are the photos included with the witness's report to MUFON.

            *

MUFON Case #  33279
Date:    2008-09-28
Time:    00:00
City:    Austin
State:    Texas
Shape:    Blimp,Unknown
Distance:    500 feet or less
Summary:    Saw a shiny pulsating light with many colors, noticed a craft of some sort. Can not remember anything from that night.

Report:
I was outside my apartment on my cell phone and I told the person on the other end that there was something in the sky.

I immediately went inside and grabbed my camera and began taking pictures. I know I went out with a friend that night and took the camera. The next day when I checked the pics, the camera appeared to be burned of fried on the bottom. BUT the memory card was fine. There were only pictures of the ufo in question, not any pictures from the night out.

I dont remember taking as many pics as I did and I do not remember ever zooming in on the objects but yet that appears to be what I have pics of.

Photo Links
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

            **********************************************

1 comment:

  1. burned camera eh? That might provide some hints as to what these things are made of... I wonder if its also related to why NASA sued to get one of the Apollo cameras back from one of the original astronauts who risked his life to go to the friggin moon? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055433/NASA-forces-Apollo-astronaut-Edgar-Mitchell-space-camera-brought-home-1971.html then again maybe it was just a status thing, who knows.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...