Monday, October 3, 2011

Greencastle, Indiana- Witness Observed Polished Silver Disc in the Sky

Depiction


          *

While working a claim, a Greencastle, Indiana auto insurance adjuster observed a polished silver disc in the sky;

Here is that report that was originally submitted to MUFON

[Please note that this report contains minimal spelling corrections.  To see original report, please click on case number. - SW]

          *

MUFON Case #  32312
Date:    2011-10-03
Time:   14:30
City:    GREENCASTLE
State:    Indiana
Shape:    Disc
Distance:    One mile or less
Summary:    BRIGHT SILVER POLISHED DISC STATIONARY IN THE SKY, THEN IT DISAPPEARED.

Report:
I am an auto claims adjuster for an Auto Insurance Company.

I drive daily approx. 100- 250 miles per day.

I was in Greencastle Indiana at the Marathon gas station at St. rd. 40 & St. rd 231, Greencastle. Met a customer there, wrote the estimate, then proceeded to drive south on St. Rd. 231 to get back on I-70 east.

I was driving south on St. Rd. 231 south, approx 3-5 miles before hitting the exit for I-70. Out of the left corner of my eye, I saw a bright, silver, disc shaped object that appeared stationary in the sky.

The object was located to the south east of my position as I was driving south on 231, toward I-70.

I would guess that the object was pretty close to the Indianapolis International Airport at the time of my sighting.

I am prior Air Force Special Ops, and prior commercial air line jet mechanic. At first, I thought the object could possibly be a plane that had a polished stainless steel fuselage. As I continued to view the object, it was not moving, had no noticable wings of any type, and was very bright. There were little to no clouds in the sky at the time.

The more I looked, the more I realized that I have never seen an object like this, no markings, just a bright perfect disc shaped object that left no vapor trail, and was not moving around. it just sat there in the sky.

As I continued to watch the object, it suddenly just disappeared.

It did not move off in any direction, it simply vanished.

I thought to myself, holy ****, that was a freakin UFO.

The first thing I did was call my wife. I explained it to her, and she then confessed that she had seen the exact same thing some time ago.

I asked her why she never told me?, and she said that she thought maybe she was just seeing things, and really didn't want to believe what she saw was a UFO.

            ****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...