Wednesday, September 14, 2011

UFOs Circle the Skies Over New Mexico - September 12, 2011


A witness claims to have seen at least 50 unidentified lights (objects) circling the skies over an area north of Albuquerque and Northeast of the Sandia Mountain Range.

This report is posted "as is", with no corrections. -SW



          *

MUFON Case # 31790
Date:    2011-09-12
Status:    Assigned
City:    Placitas North Of Albuquerque
State:    New Mexico
Shape:    Cylinder,Triangle
Distance:    Unknown
Summary:    Viewed over 50 UFO's during a 2 1/2 hour period

Report:
I observed for over two hours using binoculars over 25 pairs of lights in a very large circle over head.

To the naked eye they looked like one craft, but there were two crafts close together. One craft stayed in place and the second one would move away a distance, stop and then move back toward the other craft.
The circle over head covered many miles and the objects were at different
altitudes.

The two that I observed mostly were East of Albuquerque and North East of the Sandia Mountain Range. There was no airline traffic going into or out of ABQ. during this time,that I could see.

I counted at least 50 craft (25 pairs), but there were more than that.
The moon was very bright during the sitting (sighting?) and the two crafts I watched were very bright with white, red, orange and violette color.
There was one other person with me during part of the evening. I stopped viewing at about 1:30 AM.

I went outside with my dog at about 11:00 PM and that is when I noticed the two brightest lights. I came back in and got my binoculars and could make out the lights like I have described. The night sky here in Placitas is normally very clear at night.

I will be checking again tonight to see if they are there.

*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...