Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lights Captured on Video- Harvester, Missouri- 8/19/2011

MUFON Case # 31030
Image capture - rotated clockwise, enhanced and cropped.


A Harvester, Missouri resident captured unusual lights on video, on August 19, 2011.
Here is the video and unedited report that was submitted to MUFON

Please note that the video is sideways, with the roadway appearing on the right.  I rotated the image capture 90 degrees clockwise, then enhanced and cropped the image. -SW

     *

MUFON Case # 31030
Event Date: August 19, 2011
Time:       21:45
City:    Harvester
State:    Missouri
Shape:    Sphere
Distance: One mile or less
Summary: Saw 4 lights moving independently of each other.

Report:
i was driving back from McDonalds on Old Hwy 94 and I noticed some lights just above Walgreens. There were many other cars, but none noticed or just didnt care. They were a yellow-orange in color and they did not pulse or flash. The reason I recorded, or tried to, was because I could not see any shape and they all moved freely from each other. I followed them for a minute (approx.) and pulled over at the street near the post office. By the time I pulled over it appeared that they went straight up (not abruptly) and disappeared. I then went to the KFC parking lot and called a couple of friends and reviewed my video. Its a really bad video!

*****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...