Tuesday, July 12, 2011

UFO Sightings Reports from Vermont, West Virginia and Pennsylvania - July 11, 2011



Below are 3 UFO sightings reports from Vermont, West Virginia and Pennsylvania, for July 11, 2011.


These reports are "as is", with no corrections. -SW



     *

East Thetford, VT:  It was like an outline of a disc, and a small cluster of lights

MUFON Case # 30131
Date:    2011-07-11
Time:   22:48
City:    East Thetford
State:    Vermont
Shape:    Circle,Oval
Distance: Unknown
Location: Town
Terrain:  Woods
Visibility: Partly Cloudy
Vallee Index: AN1

Report:
I was on the back porch, picking up my grill stuff, when I looked up and saw the moon being covered by clouds, then suddenly, below it to the right, there was a disc shaped outline in white light with a smaller cluster of white lights off to the bottom right of it. I took a picture with my iPhone that didn't come out and by the time I grabbed my good camera, it was gone. I was with a friend and her and I thought it was the moon, but since we had just seen it above it, we realized it had to be something else. There was no noise at all, completely quiet outside. The objects just remained stationary in the sky until they were covered by the clouds from the storm moving in, I am not sure what it was, it was very interesting, and I would love to know what it was. I have no explanation as to what it could have been, I will try and enhance the photo and get back to you all.

     *

Martinsburg, WV: Slow flashing round object that flashes dark to very bright the goes dark.

MUFON Case # 30130
Date:    2011-07-11
Time:   22:10
City:    Martinsburg
State:    West Virginia
Shape:    Circle,Flash,Sphere
Distance: Unknown
Vallee Index: AN1

Report:
3 Times over the last 3 weeks Witnessed all three times by me and once by my mother with me. I have seen a round object that flashes white very slowly from dark to very bright then completely shuts off, but you can still see a small dark object flying afterwards. The first incident lasted for about 5-10 minutes. The second time was only for about a minute or 2 with only 3 flashes. The 3rd was only seconds and was only 1 flash but was absolutely the same object. I'm used to seeing meteors and airplanes where I live and this is neither.

     *

Scranton, PA: A cluster of greenish flashing lights, seemed to be in a figure-eight shape

MUFON Case # 30132
Date:    2011-07-11
Time:   22:35
City:    Scranton
State:    Pennsylvania
Shape:    Other
Distance: Unknown
Vallee Index: AN1

Report:
I was watching the home run derby, when i rose to use the restroom. Before I turned the light on, I noticed a greenish light in the woods behind my home. I ran downstairs and grabbed binoculars, through which I clearly viewed a group of circular lights. They were greenish yellow and seemed to be blinking slowly.I watched for about ten minutes before the l ights blinked off and faded into the trees. My father saw the same craft at about 930 the previous night, and watched it through binoculars for nearly an hour. Neither of us is easily scred, but these sightings have rendered us nearly incapable of sleep.

************************************************

2 comments:

  1. to the one in WV iv have been seeeing the thing that flashes dark to very bright the goes dark. but it stays for hours and i got a pic of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. to the 1 in wv i wish 2 add 2 itacha's comment me him and 1 of r friends watched it for 3hours straight and we have several pics taken 1 after the other and each looks different from the last we r currently outside looking 4 it yet again with no luck yet

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...