Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lights Zig Zag Across North Central Texas Sky - Author's Personal UFO Sighting- 7/26/2011

Depiction of how object moved across the sky. By SW/LITS


     *

I have to admit that lately, I've not been spending much time outside.  Temperatures here in my area have exceeded the 100° (degree F) mark each day, for almost 3 months now. 

The Three Amigos
Photo taken in Fall of 2010
When I do go outside (other than trips to town, etc.), it's to take my dogs out on their potty breaks.  As of today, my spouse and I have living with us, 4 amazing dogs.  The 3 inside dogs are Pomeranian and the outside dog (Howard) is a Coon-hound (mixed with what, I have no idea).

 My Poms range in age from 17, 3 and 1 year old.  The oldest (bless his little heart), has gone blind from a stroke he had a few months ago.  It is he, who I have to carry outside and then wait for him to finish.  It was during one of these potty breaks, on the 26th of July, 2011, that I had the opportunity to personally witness something unusual. 

Here is my report:

July 26, 2011 (Tuesday), 12:41 a.m.
Location: East of Breckenridge, Texas
Visibility: Clear
Winds: light and from the South

I stepped out into yard with one of my dogs who is blind.  As he did his business I noticed a red light appear to my Northwest, at approx. 25 degrees above the horizon.  Suddenly multiple colored lights began to flash in rapid succession.

When I first saw these lights, I believed the object to be an airplane but it was traveling fast and began to drop down about 3 degrees, then rise rapidly 5 degrees, drop and rise, then zig and zag as it dropped and rose.

The object traced an irregular arc across the sky from Northwest to South, to Northeast before it disappeared behind trees on the Northwest side of my property.

When I first saw the object, I saw a single red light.  As it's path brought it closer to me, I saw that it had multiple lights (red, amber and white), aligned in a fairly straight line and close set.  The lights did not strobe as beacon lights would on a jet or helicopter.  Instead, they appeared to pulse.  There were no red and green navigation lights and no sound. [Note: I have seen a medical helicopter with similar lights (all white) but this was not a helicopter.]

Distance from object to my location was over 1 mile, most likely 2 or 3 miles.

I assumed that the object was either disc or cigar shaped.  At that distance and with only the lights visible, shape and size was speculative, at best.

I did not see any other craft in the sky during this event, although afterwards I did see a commercial jet coming from the east (DFW area), on a different course, which took it slightly south of my property, heading west.

Total observation time: approx. 2 minutes

     *

If you were located in North Central Texas after midnight on June 26, 2011 and you saw this object, please contact me.  Thanks.  - Sunny

**********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...