Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Witness Recalls Maryland UFO Encounter, Possible Abduction

Depiction by SW.



*
A man recalls that in 1969, he and his brother-in-law had a daylight sighting of a disc-shaped UFO near Rising Sun, Maryland.
In the course of the sighting, both men apparently experienced "Lost Time".

Note:  Report is "as is", with no corrections.

*

MUFON Case #   28939
Event Date:    1969-07-15
Time:     19:15
City:    Rising Sun
State:    Maryland
Shape:    Disc
Distance:    500 feet or less
Summary:    I seen a UFO up close

Report:
I used to live in Maryland from 1964 to 1977. I guess it was about 1969 to maybe 1972--I don't remember the exact year when we seen a UFO. It was in the summer, I had been fishing with my brother-in-law "Bo" (who is now deceased) It was in the evening as we were on our way home on Dairy Road near the town of Rising Sun. I lived on Dairy Road and was only a couple of minutes from home when I spotted the UFO. As we were going down the road there was a field on my left and across the field there were two hills seperated by a valley, as we were moving something caught my eye coming from the vally between the hills. I turned my head to the left and seen the front of the UFO moving about 3 feet of the ground and going about 1 mile per hour (just moving really slow) I told Bo 'LOOK AT THAT". I stopped in the road and we watched it move real slow compelety out into full view. As we were setting there watching it move, all of a sudden it stopped and was about 3 feet off the ground. I guess the size of it about 50 feet across and about 20 ft. high. It was really big. It made NO sound and the color was a dirty silver. When it stopped I got the feeling that it didn't want to be seen. When it stopped it set there about 3 seconds and than moved straight up about 20 feet and stopped again. Thats when I thought we may be in big trouble but at that moment when it stopped it was like a rocked blasting off, fire came from beneath it about 5 foot circle and still made NO sound. After it took off we only seen it for about 300 feet and it disappeared and was gone. The distance from us was within 200 yards so we got a really good view of it. There were no windows that I could see or any markings. I would say the whole thing from start to finish took about 90 seconds. The thing that we were not able to figure out was it was evening when we seen the UFO and only lived a couple of minutes down the road but didn't get home till after dark. Plus we never thought to tell anyone about it. We just forgot about it. It was a strange experience. I Have seen many other UFO's but that one was up close.

****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...