Wednesday, May 11, 2011

UFO changes form over Dallas & Lights dance above the clouds over Longview




Here are two recent reports from Texas that were submitted to MUFON.  Both reports are unedited.






UFO changes form over Dallas

MUFON Case # 29047
Date:    2011-05-08
Time:    19:00
City:    Sachse
State:    Texas
Shape:    Sphere
Duration:    01:00:00
Distance:    Unknown
Location:    Suburban
Visibility:    Clear
Weather:    None
Vallee Index:    MA1
Summary:    Shape-Shifting UFO hovers over Northern Dallas

My wife, 2-1/2 year old daughter, and I were in our driveway washing our dog around 7PM local time on Mother's Day. My daughter gets excited about birds and airplanes in the sky, so when we were looking at a passing commercial jetliner in a nearly cloudless sky I noticed an object considerably higher up in the atmosphere than what an airplane would fly.

The object was visible to the naked eye as a brightly shimmering sphere, and appeared just to the east of our house. It was traveling at a rate of speed that was much slower than what a commercial airplane would travel, but faster than what a satellite would travel as it orbits the earth. In fact, a crescent moon was present just to the west of the house, giving me a point of reference to determine if what I was seeing was a satellite orbiting the earth, or if it was something else. Typically, satellites do not have self-propulsion and cannot slow to a stop, as this object did.

I asked my wife to look at the object with me and she was able to locate it in the sky easily. It was traveling quite slowly and, after watching it for about 10 or 15 minutes, it ultimately stopped and hovered almost directly overhead.

We were both excited about seeing the object, but I wanted a closer look. I asked my wife to retrieve our binoculars so that we could try and get a better look at the object. With the binoculars we both were able to determine that the object was no airplane, and that it was not a satellite. I could not determine whether the silvery-white light emitting from the object was a reflection of the sun shining on it, or if it was coming from the object itself. Because of its brightness, I believe it was emitting its own light. In order to get a better look at the object through the binoculars I sat in a lounge chair and rested my head on it. This helped to "steady" the binoculars to get a better look.

The object appeared to change shapes and/or split into as many as three separate objects, each with its own light. It pulsed, expanded, and contracted as it changed shape and split. After splitting it quickly reformed back into one object. There seemed to be no pattern as it split into two or three separate objects and then reformed back into one. I watched the object(s) for almost one hour.

At around 8PM a young couple had come to our house to meet our dog (we are looking for someone to adopt her, as we are moving out of state soon), and I lost sight of the UFO. Approximately 30 minutes later the couple had left and I tried to locate the UFO again. Unfortunately, clouds began to roll in from the west and I was unable to locate it.

   *            *            *

Lights dancing in the clouds over Longview

MUFON Case #  29050
Date:    2011-05-11
Time:    01:01
City:    Longview
Texas:    Texas
Shape:    Fireball,Oval,Sphere,Star-like
Distance:    500 feet or less
Location:    Town
Terrain:    Woods
Visibility:    Overcast
Weather:    Windy
Vallee Index:    AN1
Summary:    Dancing lights above the clouds

Standing outside smoking a cigarette and looked up as always, noticed nothing out of the ordinary due to overcast. walked over to shut my shed door, where the street lights were blocked by the shed and noticed 2 very bright white in color lights dancing above the clouds south, south east of my location. I of course stopped and watched for a pattern to rule out search lights or event lights such as a theater spotlight or a "batman" spotlight if you will. and noticed the brightness of these objects would fluctuate no matter the distance. i.e. instead of fading as they danced further away, they would almost pulse. get brighter going further away, more dim getting closer, then switch. get very bright up close and dim far away. there were absolutely no patterns to these lights at all. They would move very fast and slow a bit, then one would speed up and the other seemed to follow to match this. an absolutely brilliant pulsating light.

Strangest thing of all was my loss of cell phone signal and the phone itself wouldnt function for me to allocate my camera setting. when it finally worked, the lights were gone and i had nothing but my fiancee' to support this claim.

We both her a very distinct humming sound and then the sound of jets flying over. Again, you can check the weather. it's solid overcast but the jets sounded like it was literally ripping the sky apart. Which would make me believe they were using afterburners. We have military bases to the east and south of us. and there have been an increasing amount of military presence here the past few weeks. Since then we've seen strange things, tonight being the strangest of them all..especially with the presence of military force in a town with 5,000 people in it...White Oak, texas.

I've never seen a UFO, never claimed to see a UFO. All i have claimed to see tonight are 2 very bright, pulsating white lights dancing in the sky above the cloud layer. then at 1:00am hearing at least 1 jet with afterburners active. I'll leave this with you to decipher the accuracy of the claim. Thank you for you time. *(Wit's name deleted--CMS/sg)

   *            *

Note:  Could the lights dancing above the clouds have been blue jets and red sprites?  You decide.

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...