Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Triangle of Lights Over Frisco, TX, May 15, 2011


I received this UFO report from a witness in Frisco, Texas.

The report is "as is", with no corrections. 





Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:15 PM

I live In Frisco and this evening my family and I were just about to turn down our residential street when i looked up over the house tops and saw 3 lights in a triangular formation. This was about 10:15pm Sunday May 15th. The lights looked to be coming from the north east and heading westerly. my daughter and I went upstairs to look out her bedroom window which faces north to see if we could continue to see the lights better. it took about less than 3 minutes to park the car and get up stairs from when we first saw the lights and they were gone. i even ran down stairs and went to our backyard and still no sign it was like the just disappeared. The thing about these lights which I notice was the distance between the center light was the same for either light on the left or right of it. I would estimate that the height from the house tops were only a few hundred feet. and the span between each light was about the same this thing was enormous.


I wrote back to the witness and asked:
1.) Could you hear any sound associated with this object?
2.) What color were the lights?
3.) Could you see the object that the lights were attached to and can you describe it?



The witness's response was:

Here are the answers to your questions:

1.) There was a real faint pulsing sound almost like what a powerline would sound like emitting a low faint electrical sound, wasnt like an airplane engine humming but an electrical pulsing

2.) They were amber in color changing to greens and golds and back to amber

3.) They seemed to be unattached. They were single objects with one at the point and the other two same distance from the center object but in a triangle shaped formation. They were not planes I can definitely say that, the individual shapes where spheres/globes. I know planes just don't fly that close and especially at night. Im no expert but I am pretty sure I have seen enough planes and jets to know there were not either of those.

If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them.

Regards,
(Name withheld by SW/LITS)

     *

Links to other sightings in Frisco, Texas
Multiple witnesses have UFO Sighting in Frisco, Texas

In the News: Lights Over Frisco

Update - Frisco Sighting TV Interview - Video

Another witness comes forward on the October 23, 2010 Frisco UFO Sighting

Frisco, Texas - October 23, 2010

*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...