Saturday, May 14, 2011

Doctor Who come calling in Eastbourne, UK?

Doctor Who's "Tardis".


TARDIS-like UFO spotted over Eastbourne


Eastbourne Herald- AN EASTBOURNE man swears ‘on his mother’s grave’ that he saw a TARDIS-like object floating above the town last weekend.

Steve Mackin, of Appledore Road, was on his way back from performing at The Smugglers in Pevensey just after midnight on Sunday (May 8), when he spotted a pulsating orange light coming from what looked like an old-fashioned police box, like Doctor Who’s, pictured.

Mr Mackin, who believes it must have been a UFO, said it glowed and then vanished, only to reappear minutes later when he had got back to his house.

“I’m not lying because there were five of us who have seen it, and that’s on my mother’s grave,” he said.

“It was there, honestly. It was really, really weird. I have never seen anything like that in my life, never – not in a million years. It couldn’t have been a helicopter, there was not a sound coming from it at all.

“I watched it in the sky coming towards the trees.

“It stopped in front of me and the light went from dull to bright orange and then it sort of vanished in front of my eyes.”

Mr Mackin said his neighbour had also seen it and someone at work had mentioned seeing a strange light over Willingdon.

Police said they had not received any calls about the strange flying object. Website UK UFO Sightings recorded a similar sighting in East Grinstead a few hours later, at 3am.

The witness said, “Looking out of the bedroom window, I saw a bright orange light which was a rectangular shape with a flashing light at each end.

“I watched it as it travelled east very slowly for approximately 30 seconds and it then stopped.

“It then travelled back west at the same speed gradually disappearing in front of my eyes.

“I have never seen anything like it before. Very strange.”

Read more



****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...