Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Montgomery, Texas- Witness sees Triangle-shaped Craft the size of a Wal-Mart Supercenter



MUFON Case #  28628
Date:    2011-04-11
Time:    21:15
City:    Montgomery
State:    Texas
Shape:    Triangle
Vallee Index:    FB1
Summary:    large triangle passed over @ approx. 2,000', moving appox 200 mph traveling e to w   

Report:
I had just returned my mother to her home near Montgomery Texas.  While waiting on my mother to locate her house keys, I looked up at the sky and saw a triangular object the size of a WALMART store pass above.

Moving from east to west, it made a very slight coarse correction directly over Walmart. Very faint white lights ran the length of the leading edge with brighter tip lights.

This was a huge object, appearing to be black in color & moving silently. I was approx. 3,000 ft or less from it and maybe 2,000 above me. It moved out of my line of sight in 30 seconds or so.

Note:  This report contains minor spelling corrections.  To see original report, click on case number. - SW

*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...