Saturday, January 29, 2011

UFOs Over Burbank?



Image of a V-shaped object over Burbank, CA




Note: These reports are "as is", with no corrections.


MUFON Case #   27551
11/15/1998
Burbank/Pasadena, California

Report:
I was checking out the Mt Wilson observatory webcam as I usually do every evening and the camera was facing toward burbank at the time. I saw the strange V shaped vehicle flying over what it looked like to be burbank. I copied it and kept it on my computer. I enlarged it via the adobe photoshop soft ware and it did not look anything like an airplane to me.

See Original Photos
Photo 1
Photo 2

= = = = = =

Cigar shaped object flies over Mt. Wilson Observatory.




MUFON Case #  27553
01/28/2011
Mt, Wilson/Burbank, California

Report:
Went to Mount Wilson observatory and downloaded five photos that are two minutes apart, then I increased the brightness on them and this is what I saw! You will see that the object was traveling away from Mount Wilson and its too BIG to be a jet and it does not even look like a jet! So you all decide what it is because I have no ideal. Photos are time stamped from Mount Wilson and they have not been modified accept to add a little light to them. Now I uploaded three photos that show the UFO speeding past Mount Wilson.

See Original Photos
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3


*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...