Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rectangular craft sighted in Holden, Massachusetts

Artist depiction of UFO sighting in Holden, Massachusetts.



MUFON Case # 27446
Date/Time: 2003-04-01 02:00
City:    Holden
Sate:    Massachusetts
Shape:    Square/Rectangular
Distance: 500 feet or less
Vallee Index: CE1
Summary: Black rectangular Vehicle with three headlights

Report:
At around 2AM my dog needed to go out. I went out to the fenced off back yard and was admiring the beautiful orange red "full moon" in back of my house I saw through the trees. I realized at this time the moon should be over my house. When I turned around there was the moon and when I turned back the orange/red "full moon" was gone. I noticed three head lights below tree top level coming through the woods at me about 200? feet away. The vehicle looked the size of a VW bug but was black and rectangular about four feet high? and 10 feet long? I was scared and ran inside to wake my then husband. He would not wake up. I looked outside standing on our deck but saw nothing.

***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...