Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mailbag: Regarding 1/11/2011 sighting in North TX



I received a report confirming the 1/11/11 DFW UFO Sighting, posted here on LITS:



Greetings,

I too witnessed this light, thought to myself why does that airplane have no blinking lights. I walk to the end of my street to get a different perspective of it and, no blinking wing lights. Being from an air force family I have seen many of aircraft as well as the B-2 when it was secret. This was not a plane, orbiting satellite nor meteor; it appeared to be a UFO. Reason I can make this assumption is that after 8 minutes ( I timed it) in the air that I saw, it vanished. I noticed that as it vanished there had been two air planes traveling towards that area in the sky. Not my first sighting and not going to be my last.

Thanks for having your site available. I was curious as to if anyone had seen it and had written about it. Seems I wasn't alone & WE aren't alone....


Take Care.
(Name withheld by SW)

Original Report Here

*******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...