Friday, January 14, 2011

Helicopter chases object in skies over Yoakum, Texas

 


Note:  This sighting was recently reported to MUFON.  Report is "as is", with no corrections.

MUFON Case # 27371
Date/Time:  2011-01-12 19:30
City:    Yoakum
State:    Texas
Shape:    Sphere
Distance:    500 feet or less
Vallee Index:    CE1
Summary:    Heard helo went out and saw a military helo chasing a orange light.

I was sitting in the livingroom and my mother was in the kitchen and she yelled out that she heard a helo outside. I didnt think anything of it cause I thought it might be a life flight helo, but when the windows and the pictures started to shake on the walls I jumped up and went outside. when I looked up I saw a very large helo military grade flying low chasing what looked to be a orange light. I yelled for my mother to come out and when I looked back the light and helo was changing directions when the helo banked the light went from being infront of it to being under it.

The orange light then took off fast and the helo was right behind it. We came in and called the hospital to make sure it wasnt life flight and they said it shook the windows in the hospital and that the ER called to ask if the front desk knew if there was a life flight being called in. The Nurse told them no. the Er then said they thought it was going to land on the roof of the hospital. The nurse even stated that it did not land at the airport across the street. At first I thought it was a plane being chased but there was only one light and it was orange not the red or green that are fixed to the wing tips.

****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...