Monday, December 27, 2010

Star-like lights observed Southeast of Midway, Texas

Witness' depiction of lights seen on December 26, 2012, S.E. of Midway, Texas.

On December 26, 2010, a witness in Tanyard (near Midway), Texas observed lights in the southeastern sky.  Here is that unedited report to MUFON:

MUFON Case #  27126
Date/Time:    2010-12-26 20:15
City:    Midway
State:    Texas
Shape:    Star-like
Duration:    00:02:00
Distance:    Over one mile
Summary:    3 star like objects spotted in SE sky   

Report:
Driving along near FM 1119 in Tanyard near the Madison/Leon County line, I spotted 3 bright, white, star like objects on the SE horizon. They appeared to be equidistant from one another and were positioned in the manner of Orion's belt (though it was not Orion's belt because I spotted the constellation higher up in the sky just minutes before), and were arranged in a staggered, akimbo like, but parallel position.

I kept my eye on them and the two outermost objects appeared to move slightly upwards. I lost sight of the objects for a few seconds due to trees. When I regained sight of them, the leftmost object was gone. Then, I lost view of the objects once again due to trees and did not see them again when I came to a clear spot. They weren't stars, and I don't know if they were otherworldly objects or someone having fun with flares. All I know is they were unidentified and were flying.

Original witness depiction

Note:  Tanyard and Midway, Texas is located approximately 110 miles due East of Fort Hood (Killeen), Texas. -SW 

*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...