Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Lights over Phoenix?





                             Click on any image for larger view.

I received an email today, with a photo capture from a Phoenix, Arizona webcam.  The photo shows a string of lights above, or near the city.  Could this be an over exposure, or is it something else?

Here is what the author of the email had to say:


I made a picture from a webcam in Phoenix Az. on Nov.12th that looked like a string of Christmas light. I'll attach the picture along with another shot (daytime) so you can see where it was that night. Hope you find what your looking for.
This is the web site I made the picture at
http://www.phoenixvis.net/supm1/index.html

The time was 10:36 (central time) I live in North Alabama. I looked around for several days on the net thinking someone else may have seen it, but I didn't see anything. I see planes all the time on these cameras, but have never seen one over exposed to this extent. What ever it was is between the mountain and camera. Good luck on this one. Maybe you can find some info. Let me know if you do.

-VG

Note:  I believe the lights are too low to be an airplane, possibly a helicopter?  If anyone has a clue as to what this is, or if you might have seen this object, please contact me, or leave a comment.
Thank you,

Sunny (SW)

Happy Holidays

***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...