Saturday, November 6, 2010

Orbs of Light seen in Texas Skies - November 3 - 4, 2010

Depiction - Austin sighting.




Pulsating black/red aircraft flew over treeline and over street from right to left

MUFON Case #   26362
Date/Time:    2010-11-03 23:55
City:    Austin
State:    Texas
Shape:    Sphere
Duration:    00:01:00
Vallee Index:    CE1
Report:   

I was walking back from 7-eleven with my friend Janel. On the way back, just past the intersection of Barton Skyway and S Lamar, an unknown, silent craft, there was a spherical object with a pulsating red glow from the interior passed us. It was directly in front of us. It came over the treeline, from right to left, it was approximately 40/50 feet in the air and was not very large. It was travelling rather quickly, so the entire episode lasted about 1 minute. I was in a state of shock as I looked over to my friend, looked back up and then looked back at my friend. I commented, "do you see that?" i'm like, "that's not a plane or helicopter". I stayed dumbfounded/in awe for about 20-30 seconds. My friend snapped me out of it and was like, "film it". I am upset with myself as I had a camera phone, but as I fumbled to get the camera/video function turned on, the craft was about 1/4 mile away. It was flying in the general direction of the airport. The craft did not seem very large, almost like some type of orb, between 5-10 feet in diameter, but i'm horrible with depth perception. All I can say it was fairly low to the ground for an aircraft and did not seem very large--but the pulsating red glow was its most salient aspect.



Large round (orb) white light traveling at a high rate of speed.

MUFON Case #   26368
Date/Time:    2010-11-04 07:16
City:    Pasadena
State:    Texas
Shape:    Sphere
Vallee Index:    FB1
Report:

Southeast of Houston, Texas area. On my way to work on Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 7:16 am, I saw a UFO! I was driving west bound oh Hwy 225 in between Deer Park and Pasadena. It was dawn and the sky was clear and blue. I noticed a very large bright white round (orb) light to the southwest traveling extremely fast headed to the north - north west. This would be at my 10 o'clock position through my windshield.

I kept looking at it because it seemed strange, too bright and too large. I countinued looking at it and the road back and forth since I was driving. I have seen many plane lights due to Hobby Airport being to the south of Hwy. 225 and Bush International being to the North. With planes, jets, and helicopters, I have always noticed small red lights as well.

At first I thought it was a star or a comet, but it was absolutely crystal clear blue sky - not one star, no stars, nothing. If it was a comet, the tail would have been visible. It actually looked like a small bright full moon.

My phone rang at 7:17 am and I continued looking at the light as I was driving. I mentioned to the caller what I was seeing, but since I was talking on the phone, I didn't think I could take a picture with my cell phone. Then it just vanished in thin air - no smoke, no jet or plane in the sky - nothing!!! Visibility was clear for several miles - if it was a plane, once the light turned off, there was enough daylight that the plane would still be visible, but there was nothing.

Note: Reports are "as is" with no corrections.  To see original MUFON reports, click on case numbers.  Both sightings have been assigned but not yet investigated.

*********************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Me and my family saw something very odd in the sky tonight 3/3/2012 wea re in Pasadena Tx. It was a large red light much like the pic above on this page. It was in the sky fair away and made a very slow decent. We are really not sure what it was, any ideas please contct shinobiarts1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...