Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update: Stockdale, Texas UFO 911 Call Video






Video Link


MUFON Case #   25509
Date/Time:    2010-09-16 21:03
Location:    Stockdale, Texas
Summary:    Update to Texas Sightings

Report:
I put together a YouTube video explaining my 911 call and showing my drawings, map and videos of the third day we see a UFO near Stockdale, Texas. This is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MyybifTfU

I need more witness to come forward so I can narrow down the crash site of the first event.

MP4

MP4

Photo



Original report

First Update

*

I received this comment from the witness:

Hey Sky Watcher,

I have to say what we saw and filmed is not the ISS. You stated that the ISS flew over you area, at approximately 9:30 PM. What we filmed was timed at 9:03PM. Also our object is flying too low and is too small to be the ISS. There was a jet liner flying about 39,000 feet (from west to east) about 10 miles south of our location and it left a vapor trail that the triangle passed under. Sorry I forgot to mention that in our original report. I will update MUFON with that and a copy of VHS-C video hopefully by Tuesday night.

Thanks!

SFC (name removed), USA, RET.


*

Thanks to the Sargent for this report! - SW

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...