Sunday, August 22, 2010

Couple follow orange light in North Dakota



A couple follow an orange light in the sky as it flew west of McClusky, North Dakota.  Here is their report to MUFON.



Editing (names withheld) by S. Gonzalez, CMS (MUFON).


MUFON Case #  25148
Date:    08/20/2010
Time:   21:30
Location:  McClusky, North Dakota
Summary:    Orange light with glitter, traveling at slow speed approx 100 ft off the ground. Stopped changed direction.

Report:
On 08/20/2010 at approximately 2153 hours my wife came into the house and begged me to get into the car. She told me that she and a friend *(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) had just seen a UFO over McClusky and she wanted me to see it. We started to drive west of town and she pointed out the light in the sky to the west. By this time it was now 20 or more miles away and I could just see the light. We kept driving west. About 2 miles out of town I spotted Deputy Sheriff **(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) and we stopped and I asked him to get out of the vehicle and I pointed to where the light was but, he stated that he could not see it. I explained that the light had just come over McClusky and was now west of here. I requested that he call McLean County and see if anyone over there had gotten any reports. I don’t think that he believed me, so it will be interesting to see if he called or not. I returned home called the assistant state director Dale Brown and wrote this report.

My wife ***(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) stated that at approximately 2130 hours she received a call from *(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) asking her to drive her to her mother’s house. ***(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) was on her way out to the Union where *(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) worked, when she looked up and noticed an orange colored large light with silver glitter appearance in the sky. She described it as larger than a golf ball at arms length and it was approximately between 60 and 100 feet off of the ground. It was traveling at a slow rate of speed and was headed in a Northwest direction. ***(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) first instinct was to get me so I could see it. She picked up *(Name deleted--SGonzalez/CMS) and the light was now more in the north and seemed to have stopped. She showed her the light and said look at the UFO. *(Name deleted) saw the object and said they are coming to get me. ***(Name deleted) dropped off *(Name deleted) and raced home to get me. I made note of the time as 2153 hours when I got into the car. When I first saw the light, it was south of the last position ***(Name deleted) and *(name deleted) saw it at, and was much farther away. To me it appeared as a small red light about 3 inches above the horizon, just south of the farthest point of highway 200, where we had stopped. I am estimating that the light was approximately 20 miles away at that time.

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...