Thursday, July 1, 2010

Strange lights reported over Northern Georgia, U.S.A.

I  just received this emailed report.  If anyone saw this phenomena and has more information, please contact me.   I will post that info here.- SW


From a FaceBook conversation thread, sent to me:
Something was shooting through the sky at an interval of about 3-7 seconds; like a flash of small light, comet like. I AM NOT BSing*. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW TELL ME SERIOUSLY.

I asked for more info and in return, received this:

It was Wednesday June 30th around 10:00pm towards the counties of Gainesville/Cumming/Forsyth if looked at from the Dawsonville Home Depot.  I was on my 15min smoke break;  Several people from all over the county of Dawsonville saw the same thing and reported it as rapid illuminations of the sky (unlike lighting) with several gradients of orange, purple, blue and green.  Buddy of mine said it reminded him of war-time skies in afghan.


* Abbreviated by SW.

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...