Friday, March 26, 2010

Object Photographed Near Amarillo, Texas



MUFON Case # 22506
Date/Time:  03/17/2010 06:10
City:           Amarillo, Texas
Summary:   We did not notice anything till we download the picture in our PC

Report:
In the early morning of 3-17-2010 we left Amarillo taking I-40 west.

Was just a beautiful day, blue sky no cloud.I was driving and my wife was taking pictures. We noticed the object in the picture the day we downloaded in our pc.

Original Photos:
Photo 1
Photo 2

**************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...