Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Craft Was Photographed Over Wisconsin?

Click on any image for larger view.

MUFON Case #21985
Event Date: 02/22/2010 15:35
Location: Hazelhurst, Wisconsin
Shape:    Bullet/Missile
Summary: Bullet shaped aircraft screams across northern Wisconsin sky.

Report:
I was traveling southbound on US-51 when I saw this aircraft screaming across the sky from east to west. I was about 5 miles north of Hazelhurst. I know the photos aren't the greatest but I had little time to react and got lucky because for the most part it was very cloudy. It didn't look like a jet or a rocket. It looked more like a bullet shaped aircraft and had a very thick and solid contrail with a line down the center of it.

At first I thought it was just spraying a chemtrail but afterwards it seemed more like a high speed space plane to me. 

It wasted no time on getting out of there and the last photo shows what it left behind.

Original Photos:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

*        *        *
Could the Wisconsin photo actually be an image of the B2-"Spirit" Stealth Bomber?
(See photo below.)



*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...