Monday, February 15, 2010

Daytime Photo of Bright Object in Texas Sky




Case Number:    21894
Event Date:    01/26/2010 16:54
Region:    Texas
Summary:  I take pictures of cloud formations as a hobby, found this ufo? object during a review of the pics


Background:
As a relaxing hobby, I enjoy taking pictures of various cloud formations, storms etc.

Event Time:
Jan 26th 2010 at 4:54pm

Event Location:
Addison Texas at the Intersection of Arapaho and Monfort

I parked in the lot across from a Walmart to snap a few cloud photos. I did not see or notice any planes /crafts or lighting in the sky, all normal. Only later that day, as I reviewed the photos, I found the ufo? object on one of the photos.

Original Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...