Saturday, January 2, 2010

Reported Sightings In Texas for December, 2009



Below are the Texas reports submitted to MUFON and NUFORC, for the month of December, 2009. You may view the original reports by clicking on the case numbers for each report.

Reports listed below are "as is", with no corrections.

*    *    *
MUFON Case # 20856
Reporting Date:    12/03/2009
Event Date:    11/30/1967 00:00
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Description: In-Person Contact with Alien Entity with Short Message  

Report: This report is made on 12/03/2009 from a telephone conversation of alleged activity of an "Alien" being by a Mr. Jerry Faglie. On or about 2-3 PM on an undisclosed date in the year 1968 Mr Jerry Faglie had a singular encounter with an unidentified person. This person entered Mr. Faglie's home and within the same room said one word to Mr. Faglie by a method described as Telepathic Communication. The one word which was repeated by the unknown entity several times was "Watch out." There was then a time loss by Mr. Faglie and intermittent memory loss til about 19:30 that afternoon. The unknown person did not make physical contact. There was not any physical marks to Mr. Faglie's body. No other lastig effects. The unknown person immediately left after inparting the one word several times. No UFO or any land or flying object was noted at the site. The entity was apparently adult size (unknown specifics) wearing a human type rimmed hat and what appeared to be a "Trench Coat". The feet were not obvious. The hands from bi-lateral arms were in the pockets of the coat. The head was visual identical to the large Gray type species head with the large Almond Eyes. No mouth was visual. No other anatomical parts were noted at the site. Mr. Jerry Faglie was the only contact and witness to this event. His age at the time was about 21. He denies drugs, alcohol or any other substance or situation to cause a change of reality from normal life. Mr. Faglie only recalls the event if reminded about "Aliens" by the news or on television. Mr. Faglie is an artist and does note that he both consciously and unconciously paints to various sizes of "Aliens" into his paintings. No purchaser of his art work has ever said anything unusual about this painted appearance. They appear both singularly and in groups in some paintings. Mr. Faglie at this time seems alert and oriented and not particularly disturbed by the events but rather a curiosity about them. He has reported other far distance visual events from the 1950s previously to the MUFON National HQ according to him. These 1950 especially 1953 events are easily confirmed by historial reports.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20866
Reporting Date:    12/03/2009
Event Date:    10/31/0001 00:00
Location: Greenville, Texas
Shape:    Disc,Oval
Description: 2 ufo sightings first was a disc shaped object flying on the horrision. second was 8-5 pearl shaped objects flying in formations  

Report: first sighting. i was walking around out side and then i walked twords my moms car i leaned on the hood of the car facing forword and i saw a disc saped object flying over the horrision it went straght south i think and disapeard into the clouds. second sighting. (i had already repoted this sighting a week or to ago) i went to feed the cats and as i was walking i heard a plane over head and i looked up and i saw the plane but next to it was 8 pearl object in a oval formation then they went up then down and turned into 5 objects in a vea formation. i steped back to get a better view and they were gone.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20884
Reporting Date:    12/05/2009
Event Date:    12/04/2009 23:24
City:    Brownwood, Texas
Shape:    Triangle
Description: saw the stealth blimp headed north

Report: was out back getting some wood when I noticed some lights overhead moving slowly to the north. I could make out a giant black triangular shape moving through the breaking clouds. Im not sure what the speed was but it couldnt have been more than 50-60 mph. It was totally silent and jaw droppingly awesome.

I looked on the internet and there is a website for this thing. Its called the stealth blimp.
http://www.thestealthblimp.com/

Thank you.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20896
Reporting Date:    12/06/2009
Event Date:    07/16/2009 18:19
Location: Asherton, Texas
Shape:    Blimp,Disc,Oval
Distance: Over one mile
Description: UFO Found in Photo Above Asherton, TX

Report: In October, while going over some photos that I had taken back in July, I found a strange object above a tree in the photo. I took two pictures within one half second from each other of the sky which contained the top of a tree and some clouds in the back ground. The photos were taken with a Canon XS DSLR at an F-stop of 5.6, using 70-300mm zoom lens. Weather conditions were typical of a South Texas afternoon in July. I was taking random test shots of the area to include the nice looking clouds, tree tops and my kids. The first photo attached does not contain anything. The second photo contains a small spect above the tree towards the middle. After zooming in, I noticed that it looks saucer shape but could not identify the object. The reason I beleive it is strange is because the object does not appear in the first photo, which was taken about half a second before the second photo. Keep in mind that it took me about four months to find it as I did not realize what I had captured until the day I was tranferring photos to my hard drive. The loaction is Asherton, Texas, which is about 150 miles southwest of San Antonio, Texas and 8 miles south of Carrizo Springs, Texas. The direction of the camera shot is in a southeast direction. I have enclosed gps coordinates. GPS: 28.456298 -99.758327
Attached Media:
Photo 1
Photo 2

*   *   *
NUFORC Report
Reporting Date: 12/9/2009
Event Date:     12/9/2009 18:25
Location: Belton, TX
Shape: Other
Duration: 10 minutes
Descriotion: Square flying object with light on each corner flying very low and very slowly.

Report: 9 December 2009 On this date at appx 6:25 p.m., while driving home from shopping, I saw an object moving in the sky. It was flying very low and very slow. It moved so slowly in relation to the speed of my car that I wondered if it was even moving at all. I continued to track it and as I turned into my driveway it slowly disappeared from sight, going North,and having just cleared my house.

I went into my house. Then a couple of minutes later, stepped back out my front door. When I looked up, it was flying south, had just flown over my house and then disappeared from my sight.

This object appeared flat on the bottom and was square-shaped. There was a light on all four corners. I head a low motor-type sound.

Approximately 30-45 minutes later two helicopters passed over my house. They passed over again a second time, appx another 20-30 minutes later.

I live in Belton, Texas. I am a Hospital Administrator, Master’s Degree, and retired Army MAJOR.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20949
Reporting Date:    12/10/2009
Event Date:    12/10/2009 00:00
Location: Rendon/Burleson, Texas
Shape:    Flash,Star-like,Other,Unknown
Description: 6 -9 individual star-like lights that would "communicate" in a repetive sychronized pattern

Report: I noticed odd lights in the sky. I observed them for only about 5 minutes in all. Maybe less. They could have been there much longer, I don't know. They were blinking quickly (not all would blink at once) amongst themselves in a predictable, synchronized pattern. They were stationary (in a group) for about 4 minutes and then softly moved off and disappeared. My daughter and I both witnessed this. The lights were small as stars, colored whitish/blue as stars. The lower level planes that were also in the sky seemed artificial and yellow compared to these UFO lights. The planes were definitely lower and definitely planes. These synchronized lights were something totally different. I have never seen anything like this EVER! I live in a semirural area that is surrounded by urban sprawl. We have some light pollution and lots of plane traffic due to the airports around the DFW area, but we can see the stars too at times. The only reason that these lights even caught my eye in the first place was the quick, rapid firing of the light sequence. Otherwise I may have not seen it. I don't know why I looked up in the sky, but I was out in the barn feeding my animals and my horse nudged my face. She doesn't do this ordinarily and she did it twice tonight! I just happened to look up at that second time that she nudged me and this light pattern caught my eye. The lights moved off in their organized pattern and kept the "light sequence pattern" going as they gradually left the sky. They faded off in the distance slowly but they were gone in @ 30 seconds from the time that they began to move. The departure was gradual, but quick. I think that there were about 3 lights on one horizontal level, the end craft "blinked" diagonally upwards to another level, and then another level began to blink. Perhaps there were 6 in all? They seemed to be in a "stair step" pattern. My daughter attempted to catch them on her cell phone but she did not get any good footage.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20957
Reporting Date:    12/11/2009
Event Date:    01/18/2008 20:30
Location: Harlingen or Brownsville, TX
Shape:    Boomerang
Description: Boomerang lowflying Semi Invisable Shape

Report: It was around 8 - 9 pm when my wife and i were walking around our neighborhood. I was looking up at the sky at stars on a clear night when i saw a triangular object barely visible. This object seemed just to fly over the tree tops, very low flying object. It made no sound at all. The most strangest thing besides seeing the object that was about a block wide was that it was semi visible. I could not see it until it was directly overhead. As soon as it went over us and was at an angle i could not see it anymore like it was invisible. I tried my best to keep an eye on it but it just disappeared. As soon as i saw it i shouted "Oh my God!" thats when my wife looked up and saw the same object i did. We were both shaken up about this scared and excited that we saw this thing. I did not feel threatend as it just seem to ignore us. Also i think it is worth to not that there is a commercial airport just a few miles from the sighting.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20966
Reporting Date:    12/12/2009
Event Date:    12/11/2009 22:38
Location: Arlington, Texas
Shape:    Star-like
Description: Two powerfully bright lights fixed opposite one another w/ transparent cylindar like object between them

Report: Travelling North bound on HWY 360 in Arlington, TX. Passing General Motors, I looked up in the North sky, just North of the Six Flags Mall and there were two powerfully bright lights in the dark sky [10:38pm]. The lights were opposite of each other & the craft was stationary stationary initially, then it began to elevate moderately. The closer it got to the clouds, the gray over cast became lighted and visible like lingering smoke --in the once dark sky. Suddenly the crafts speed of ascention was rapidly increased and the object shot up into the clouds. The clouds bore a cylinder clearance where the object had just vanished into-- and shortly there after the clouds disapated from the cylinder clearance form...as if it never happened.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20979
Reporting Date:    12/13/2009
Event Date:    04/15/1965
Location: Near Comache Peak Power Plant,TX
Shape: Star-like
Description: several Star like figures moving in 90 degree and 180 degree angles. silent

Report: While out preditor calling in a remote ranch area, east of Stephenville, Tx,in 1965 with two buddies, we noticed 2 or 3 starlike objects moving at a very high altitude, no sound, 90 and 180 degree turns and stops. We observed them for maybe 15 minutes. We decided to leave. "Scared" Helicopters don't fly that high and fixed wing planes couldn't do those moves. What did we see in 1965? The Comanche Peak Power Plant was in the developmental stages at that time which was near by. They were clearly UFO's! This sighting also sounds like some that are being reported today! Contact me at 254-918-XXXX

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20984
Reporting Date:    12/14/2009
Event Date:    12/13/2009 23:38
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Shape:    Triangle,Unknown
Duration: 00:02:00
Distance: 500 feet or less
Description: Two Dim Lights hovering after the appearance of strange clouds.

Report: I had just driven home when I decided to look up at the sky. Directly above I saw two lights right next to eachother. I had at first thought it was a reflection from truck headlights on my window. Soon I realised it was somthing else. I slowly told my friend to look up. She soon saw this too and we got out of the car to examine it. We watched the strange object hovering above for about two minutes. It was moving south from here at a very slow speed, gently rising as it did. At one point it shifted to the right and seemed as if it was about to turn around. It then dissapeared into the clouds. I only saw two lights, though I believe it was traingle shaped. Another point that may or may not be related is the clouds at the time. At 11:00pm the sky was clear, at 11:20 the sky was having very odd clouds that moved very fast towards the north from south. As soon as the craft disapeared the clouds lasted about an hour and then also vanished. For the rest of the night I stood outside waiting to see if the object would return. I was very proud to see this because it was the first time I had seen a UFO so close for over a minute. Also, tonight was the meteor shower, so even though the UFO never returned, I got a nice veiw of some of the meteors. I urge the people of Fort Worth to report any sightings that might help us get closer to understanding the true nature of these UFOs. Anonymous

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20985
Reporting Date:    12/14/2009
Event Date:    12/11/2009 01:00
Location: Monahans, Texas
Shape:    Oval
Distance:100 feet or less
Entity Type: Human-like,Insect-like
Description: Object hovering just off the ground, strange "men" scurrying about around the craft

Report:  We were having a family/friends get together to celebrate a birthday. During the celebration two of my nephews and a neice came tearing into the house, screaming at the top of their lungs, saying that a plane crashed in one of the adjacent pastures. My Brother, myself and about 3 others walked outside to see what was causing all the ruckus. We didn't see anything out of the ordinary except a strange burning smell that smelled like burning mesquite. we didn't think anything of it since it was kind of nippy and someone could have been burning some wood in thier fireplaces. We told them to show us where they saw the plane go down and we walked over to the place they showed us. The first thing we noticed was that all the dogs in the area were going bonkers. They were barking up a storm, like they were all seeing the same thing. The area we live in is pretty much a rural community, unless you live in the city of Monahans, many of the houses are set on large plots of land, usually 4-5 acres per house. Although we can see the houses of many of our neighbors and we do have traffic on the road, you do get the feeling of being all to yourself out here. Some of the land by our house is over run by wild mesquite tree's. only a small portion of the land surrounding the house is cultivated and cleared out. Beyond the stand of trees runs a small barbed wire fence that seperates us from our neighbors, who I could see were home from the lights on in the house. We walked around the edge of the trees, not wanting to really go into the stand at night. Even though its technically winter, there could be rattlesnakes seeking shelter in amongst the tree's, not to mention that mesquite trees have some wicked thorns that protrude from them, they are razor sharp and quite capable of punching through a pair of jeans or boots and they hurt like hell to get out. As we looked around, we started noticing a sort of electrical charge to the very air around us. Almost like the kind you feel when you approach a large electrical substation or a charged and active radio antenna. As we made our way around the trees, one of my brothers noticed some light peeking through the trees, I told him it was probably one of the neighbors leaving or coming home. He promptly told me that it couldn't be head lights because the light seemed too defused and not as concentrated as a car's headlight. We moved around and as we cleared the stand of trees, we were shocked to see an oval shaped object hovering, maybe 4-5 feet off the ground. We stood there in total shock, and awe. I can only imagine that our jaws were probably on the ground. As we stood there watching this object hover there without a sound, I took note that the object was maybe about 30-40 feet from front to back, it was maybe the same dimensions around. The object seemed to be of a highly polished material that reflected the area around it. The reflection of the distant street lights from the surrounding neighbors properties seemed to reflect off the surface of the object. There was also a small dull glow to the object, barely noticable unless you were really looking, almost like an aura of sorts, a irredecent blue of sorts. As we stood there in total shock, My brother next to me expressing his disbelief, we saw two strange looking "Men" appear from around the object. They at first didn't notice us, they were busy running around and gathering objects from the ground, from the trees. They didn't seem to notice us at first. They looked to be about the size of my oldest nephew, about 4 feet tall, but they looked very skinny, like they had no meat on their bones. Their heads were large and their arms were long, skinny and hung down around their knee's. About this time my two nephews came walking up behind us (scaring the hell out of us). They saw the object and the strange "men" and in a voice that only a kid can project, screamed out loud "WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS!". Thats when the creatures turned and noticed us. The sight of these creatures was something that will haunt me till the day I die. It turned and looked right at us. It's eyes were large, almost like the eyes of a praying mantis, except they were jet back and wrapped around its head. the two creatures looked at us for about 7 seconds, not an ounce of movement, before they calmly walked around the craft, one right after the other. they disappeard behind the craft and we never saw them again. A few seconds later the craft lifts up, not a sound coming from the object, no rush of wind, not even a swaying of the nearby branches of a mesquite tree. It rose quietly and hovered about 40 feet from the ground, and shot out like a bat out of hell. As it zoomed away, it started glowing and made it easier to track as it zoomed away getting higher and higher till it faded away. We stood there in complete silence as we tried to make heads or tails of what the hell we just saw. My brother finally piped up and said "Should we call the police?" After which, I burst out in laughter and replied to him " And tell them what?" My nephew looked like he had just seen the devil himself, which considering what we just saw I don't blame him. He didn't want to talk about it, and after we made our way back to the house, he still didn't talk about. I tried to ask him about it yesterday and he basically told me that he didn't want to think about it yet, he was still processing what had happened to him. I was more than happy to leave it at that. I never really believed in the subject of UFO's or Alien's, but after the events of this night, I'm seriously going to re-evaluate that belief. I know that I plan to keep my mind open, and start looking up towards the sky a little bit more from now on. Thank you

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 20988
Reporting Date:    12/14/2009
Event Date:    11/30/1976 00:00
Status:    Assigned
Location: McLeoad, Texas
Shape:    Disc
Description: My mother awakened in night and heard dogs barking. Looked out window and saw UFO approx 40 yds from house directly hovering over dense pine forest circa 75-77.

Report: My mother was awakened in the wee hours by dogs barking. She looked east out of her bedroom window to see a ufo hovering over the dense pine forest that surrounded us. It was located about 40 yds. from our house where the tree line begain. [We lived out in the boondocks. (My father was a co-foreman of a gas/petroleum plant(Location: +32? 53' 58.15", -94? 9' 0.40") that we lived directly next to. We actually moved from Oklahoma to Texas for him to take the job. A condition of the job was that our family live directly next to the gas/petroleum plant.) Our address was Bivins, TX, though we were rural.] My mother thought she was seeing things so she went to another window but the ufo was still there. Again, she thought she was seeing things so she went to wash her face. She returned to the living room window to the same sight, a ufo. Later I asked why she didn't wake anyone. She said that she thought that the craft would be gone by the time she woke anyone up. She is a Stone Cold Christian who does not lie. She is very meek. She never reported the sighting, so I thought I would report it for her. She would not mind sharing her story. She is not ashamed of it or anything. I can put you in touch with her. Recently, when I went onto google maps' sattelite images trying to locate our old home in the "boonies" and zoomed in as close as possible, I remembered her story. In addition, the gas/petroleum plant where my father worked and where we lived is blacked out on google maps, I guess to protect these types of sites from terrorists, I guess. Her story is much more detailed and interesting. Thanks

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21000
Reporting Date:    12/15/2009
Event Date:    12/05/2009 00:00
Location: Kileen, Texas
Shape:    Disc
Distance: 500 feet or less
Entity Type: Human-like
Description: Saw UFO land and occupants come out

Report: I was outside letting my dog take a leak and a couple of fields over (I live in the country) a silver disc with a glow (no other lights) landed. Well, it did not touch the ground, it hovered just above the ground. A platform lowered beneath the UFO and 3 beings walked out. They did not look like typical grays we all see. They walked like humans but were smaller. They were too far away to see any details, but it was obvious they were not your typical gray.

My dog was going nuts and wanted to run towards them, but I grabbed his collar and put on the leash. Since it was late and I was just letting the dog take a leak, I did not have a camera or my phone on me. Once I got the dog under control, I ran - fast - back to the house to grab a phone or camera (whatever I could get my hands on first). By the time I got back outside, there was nothing in the field. Nothing! It was completely gone. I had my dog with me still and let him off the leash. He didnt even sense anything anymore.

Has anyone else encountered this?

I am a professional employeed person. I do not do drugs, dont smoke and only drink for special occasions. I have never had mental issues and I have never believed in UFOs. Never. But I know what I saw. I called a friend of mine the next day who believes in this stuff because I knew he would not ridicule me. Nobody else in my family knows of this, I fear their reaction. He told me to come to this site and post my story.

Here it is.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21007
Reporting Date:    12/15/2009
Event Date:    12/15/2009 19:30
LOcation: Dublin, Texas
Description: Two huge lights in the night sky

Report: I was driving from Comanche to Dublin and had noticed two planes that seemed odd in that they were flying parallel to each other, about 5 inches at my extended arms length. I continued to watch them to see if they would diverge. They were almost becoming imperceptable to the eye, when suddenly, in the same area of the sky, two huge lights just came on. In comparison to the planes, or whatever the first lights were, these were enormous! It was almost like headlights, yet in the sky. Both came on at the same time, and I had long enough to look closely, assure myself they were there and were not glare, and then at the same time both disappeared. They never reappeared, and I continued my drive home in about 15 minutes. I don't see how anyone else on the highway traveling East, as I was, could have missed seeing something so obviously out of the normal.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21009
Reporting Date:    12/15/2009
Event Date:    12/15/2009 19:30
Location: Stephenville, Texas
Shape:    Fireball
Duration: 00:00:10
Description: Amber Lights Briefly Iluminated Below Two Aircraft

Report: My family and I were facing South on S 6th Street, waiting to turn West onto the South Loop. As we were waiting to turn onto the loop, I noticed two columns of bright amber lights hovering beneath two aircraft. There were approximately 4 huge amber lights in each column. Just as quickly as I had noticed the lights, they faded from the top down in less than a second or two. The aircraft continued flying in what appeared to be an Eastern direction. The lights and aircraft were midway up in the sky. I see a lot of small private planes around this area. Judging by their speed and the lights on these aircraft I would say they were small private planes. The lights faded so quickly after noticing them that my wife didn't even have a chance to see them. The lights looked like a set of stadium lights turned at a 90 degree angle, except much bigger. I would guess that the lights were as big as a quarter at arms length.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21017
Reporting Date:    12/16/2009
Event Date:    12/15/2009 19:30
Location: Hico, Texas
Description: Two groups of yellow lights

Report: Approximately 1930 as we were headed west on Hwy 6 into Hico, my wife and I saw two groups of yellow lights in the NW approximately 40 degrees above the horizon. there were several lights in each group in a oval or circle. For less than a minute the trees obscured our view but it seemed that they were randomly flashing. After clearing the trees the lights were gone but we noticed the lights of 2 high flying aircraft headed toward Ft Worth.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21034
Reporting Date:    12/17/2009
Event Date:    09/29/2008 22:00
Location: Port Arthur, Texas
Shape:    Disc
Distance: 500 feet or less
Description: Metalic disk shape red glowing lights around it

Report: My dad and I were on are way back from his friends house it was around 10:00 at night and it was last year 2008 after hurricane Ike hit us and my dad was driving down highway 73 and I was in my own little world looking out the window at the night sky. Thinking about random stuff and as I was looking out the window I saw something flying slow towards me. In my mind im like what in the world and I was thinking ok no this cant be happening right now. I asked my dad what is that? He said oh its nothing its just a blimp and I told him no its not. It was coming from North of us right when my dad stoped at the stop sign it stoped. My dad and I were frozed and amaze at what we are seeing. While we were looking at it. It was round and flat and it remind me of this ride that I really love called Gravitron that had red lights all around it and they were not blinking or anything it didnt even make a sound. While we were still looking at it and in my mind im thinking I dont believe what im seeing there is no way that this thing that im seeing is a UFO no way! As we are still looking at and im thinking those thoughts in my mind it started to tilt towards us and I thought it wanted to land or something. I kinda wanted to go out and look at it but I was to amaze by it. I also didnt think about taking a picture of it I was thinking that it might not have shown in the picture if I did or it might have took off. My dad started to leave and he asked me to look back and see if I could still see it and I told him I could he asked me what is it doing now and I told him it is still tilting. We were the only ones out there and we were not post to be out there at that time it was past curfew of the hurricane. When we were on are way back we saw a cop and he didnt do nothing just shine is flash light at us. For about three nights my dad would wait outside to see if he would see it again. I thought my dad was crazy for doing that and I didnt want to tell anyone because I knew people wouldnt believe me. The only person I told was my best friend Ashley she said thats what I get for not believeing in UFO's and the other person I told was my teacher. She probably thought I was crazy.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21037
Reporting Date:    12/17/2009
Event Date:    12/17/2009 19:02
Location: Abilene, Texas
Shape:    Other
Duration: 00:05:00
Description: Orbs again

Report: Well i've made several reports about these orange/reddish orbs in the skies here over the past year. Today was a little different some some large orbs in the sky except this time it was although they were taking turns coming on, one would come on in the sky then blink out then the other would come on right after it and blink out several times before they just dissapeared completely. Was about 15 miles east of Abilene Texas.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21060
Reporting Date:    12/19/2009
Event Date:    12/18/2009 15:05
Location: Tomball, Texas
Shape:    Circle
Entity Type: Apparition
Description: round sun-like object behind clouds that emitted a short, beam of light

Report: I was in my car, changing lanes to make a u-turn when I noticed a lady, standing outside her car in a parking lot looking up to the sky. She held up hand up to her face to shield her eyes. I looked to see what she was looking at. I looked in the sky to see what looked like the sun on a very cloudy day. I could see the round, whitish shape as if it were peeking out from behind a cloud. The shape was distinctly round and stationary, the view of it appeared cloudish. It was not bright like the sun, just white. Immediately to the left of the object (where the cloud and object met) was an orangish glow. On the opposite side of the round object, it appeared as if a broad beam of sunlight was radiating from the object. The beam did not extend that far away from the object, but it did not look like any other sunbeam I had ever seen because it was a white color and much wider that a "beam" of light. It shone out for a ways and then stopped At first I thought "the second coming was at hand", but the beam of light did not extend down to earth. I just thought it was the sun and then I realized that the sun was shining brightly to the far left of this object. I continued to look to figure out what it was, but was extremely confused at seeing what looked like two "suns" in the sky. I was sitting in traffic to look at it and kept looking around to see if anyone else was looking at it, but saw no other heads turned. Just the lady in the parking lot, the occupants of her car, and I were observing this strange event in the sky from what I could tell. I'm hoping someone else saw the same thing. Then the traffic began to move and as I moved farther up the line, I looked back at the sky and it was gone. It was a very bizarre sighting in the sky. I have no idea what it was, but would like to. I was mesmerized by it trying to figure out what it might be. I don't know, but I will be listening to the news for any other sightings of it.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21063
Reporting Date:    12/20/2009
Event Date:    6/20/2009 02:30
Location: Ashdown, Arkansas/Texas
Entity Type: Human-like,Other,Unknown
Description: Possible ET Contact/Abduction

Report: One night in June I randomly woke up at 2:30 for no apparent reason. I rolled over and went back to sleep. Ten minutes later I woke up again and felt uneasy. I turned my t.v. on and went to the bathroom, fixed a glass of tea and sat on the couch for about 5 minutes. I don't know why, but I felt like I should just go back to bed. I turned everything off and got back under the covers, this was around 2:40. I woke up again and noticed that the apartment I live in with my grandmother was unusually bright inside. I also noticed that there was bright white light with a vertical black shadow in the middle like a light pole or a telephone pole coming in through my window. It was so bright that it cast a while silouhette if you will on the wall across from it. I thought that mabye it was just someone with some really bright headlights in the apartment parking lot. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. I got back in bed and I couldnt get back to sleep because of that light, so I kinda got creeped out and pulled the blanket over my head like a scared little kid, granted I'm 23. That light wouldn't go out and I couldn't hear any kind of engine hum from anything in the parking lot. I finally calmed down enough to doze off when the blanket started to be pulled off of me from behind. Not as if someone was at my feet pulling, but rather behind my head and pulling. I thought it was my grandma and wondered why she just didn't pull the blanket off of my like a normal person would do, so I reached up and grabbed the blanket, and whatever it was that was pulling was tugging back. I became terrified and started screaming for my grandma. I was so scared but I couldn't get the words out. Then, as I'm freaking out under my blanket, a small skinny grey arm, with a small skinny hand with really long fingers reached under and got a vice-grip on my wrist. I then blacked out. The skin wasn't grey like the sterotype "grey", but it was very dark greyish brown, mabye close to black. I don't know, I was too busy freaking out. I never saw a face or body or anything that night, just the arm/hand and a black out. Finally when I woke up, I woke up in my bed. There was still a ton of light flooding the apartment. My grandma comes out of the bathroom and I got really mad and was saying "Mom didn't you hear me yelling?" and she asked "Why? Were you looking at the window?". That question struck me as kinda odd. I was exhausted. I felt like I had just run a mile and was feeling kinda sick to my stomach. I finally managed to go back to sleep. My grandma was going to San Antonio for a week the next day and I was home alone right after this event and I Could not sleep. Every light in the apartment was on and every door was wide open, I would even make sure the shower curtain was pulled back as far as possible. I still could not stay asleep. Over the next few months and even this month i randomly wake up at 2:30 on the dot. This is the second time this year something like this happend. The first time was when I went to St. Louis.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21124
Reporting Date:    12/25/2009
Event Date:    11/30/1994
Location: McAllen, Texas
Shape:    Disc
Description: Saucer shape machine flew silent over the sky of south Texas.

Report: McAllen, TX 1994: I don't recall the date but remember I was not at school at the time. I was 17 years old, at the time. I remember my brother was watching a Superman movie so, being bored, I decided to go outside for a while. Out to the side of our house we had a swing set. I decided I would sit on it for awhile. I begun to sing to myself. After a few minutes I noticed something in the sky, out of the side of my eye. I turned to see a ship like I've only seen on TV. It was a UFO. "Oh my God," I thought. I had always wanted to see one to see if they were real but never in my life did I believe I would. The ship was saucer shape. The best I could describe it is like two plates enclosed on each other and a bowl upside down on them. It had lights (blue, red, and yellow or white) consecutively next to each other all around the edge of the ship, just like seen on tv. Aso, like on TV, it had the white light circling around it. However, I noticed the white light circling the ship was not actually touching the ship it was flying independently directly over the blue, red and white lights. Lookingup at it the ship was spinning clock-wise while the white tear drop shape white light flew counter clock-wise. the ship was flying south bound and it seemed as if it was out of clontrol as it wobbled in the sky. It was flying slowly and I really wanted to examine it more, fearing that I would never get to see one again. I don't know why but I begun to mentally will it to slow down or stop and as I did, to my surprise, it did. the ship significantly begun to slow down right away. I don't know how this was flown be it with hand controls, buttons, or verbally at that moment I begun to believe that they are flown using mental control. This would make sence because if it flies as fast as they are suppose to and make the crazy moves they do it would make sense to me they are willed. I feel that by looking at the ship that whomever was flying it was in training. it seemed to me that because the ship seemed like it was out of control and by having me mentally will it to slow down and it did I feel like i was close enough to have a small influence on it that the person flying it. Ti be totally honest I feel, knowing there is an air force base near the city we have to have another site with these machines hidden for military training and use. Also because in thr same area I saw three different UFO's with other people with me to witness them enough times to be a coincedent. Anyway, as the present saucer comtinued south it was headed towards a big tree. i decided as soon as I lose sight of it being behind the tree I would run and grab someone. I did. I pulled my brother out and pointed to the sky at which point he yelled out, "Holy [cms/tg/pd]! A UFO!" It shot off at that point, south bound.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21167
Reporting Date:    12/26/2009
Event Date:    09/20/1997 02:00
Location: Victoria, Texas
Shape:    Triangle
Distance: 100 feet or less
Description: Silent Black Triangle Hovering

Report: I was about 14 years old, living in the country with my mother. I had a boyfriend that lived in the next neighborhood. I snuck out one night to go see him, and on my way home, I felt like some one was watching me. I got the chills and decided to look around to see if I could find anyone watching me. I followed the "feeling" of being watched, and ended up looking toward the sky. At first I didn't see anything, but after my eyes had adjusted to the darkness, I noticed a dark triangle in the sky, where the stars did not shine through. After watching it for a moment, I noticed it was actually just barely above the tree line. I was overcome with fear, and the sense that some one was seriously looking at me. I ran home as quickly as I could, and when I turned to see it again, it silently took off over the trees. They moved in a breeze, but I never heard the sound of an engine or anything. The next day, my mom said there were people out at the ranch asking questions about ufo's. I didn't speak up for fear of getting grounded for sneaking out....

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21170
Reporting Date:    12/26/2009
Event Date:    08/10/1997 22:28
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Shape:    Boomerang,Triangle
Duration: 00:15:41
Description: trianglish boomerang 13 lights silent craft was huge

Report: on the night of aug 10 1997 i was watching tv when the phone rang and it was my friend he told me to go outside and look up in the sky so i did and i was ashtonished at what i saw. this thing flew very close to the roof of my house i counted 13 individual lights on the bottom of this boomerang shaped triangular craft i could not even here its engines or any thing. i watched for a good fifteen minutes and then out of no where the craft took off at an incredible rate of speed after hovering. i dont know what to think of this?

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21174
Reporting Date:    12/26/2009
Event Date:    12/19/2009 22:45
Location: Austin, Texas
Shape:    Sphere
Description: 5 to 6 orange balls of light

Report: My wife and I were leaving from a Christmas party in South Austin. We were driving north,north west on Slaughter Lane just east of the Mopac 1 Expressway. As I was driving I noticed 5 to 6 what appeared to be large orange stars. They were in the formation of the big dipper and they appeared to be many miles ahead of us maybe 10+, but I couldn't be sure. I immediately asked my wife if she saw them and if they were planes or something else, but she said she had also been watching them, but just thought they were planes or something. As I watched them I new they weren't stars because they were to big and very orange in color and they weren't moving and just stationary. I told my wife I had to stop to look and I was on a pretty busy street so I sped up and turned into a residential neighborhood. I quickly got out of the car and as we pulled into the neighborhood they had moved and were directly above us. By the time I got out of the car 2-3 of them were gone. The other three had moved closer together next to another one that did not ever move (the 4h). 2 of them then started to move in different directions and slowly faded away. When there were two left a car pulled up with a family of 5 and asked me if I new what I was looking at because they had been watching it from their home and they didn't know what they were. I told them I didn't know what they were, but they definitely weren't stars, a plane or a helicopter. I then remembered that I had a video and digital camera in my car and ran to get it ,but the digital wouldn't take the photo because it couldn't focus. At this point one of the other lights begin to move and it then slowly fades away while the one single light remained motionless in the air. I then told my wife to run and get the video camera and right as i turned the camera on the last orange ball of light disappeared in a quick fade. It was pretty exciting to see this and I'm not sure what it was, but it had to be some type of secret military thing or a true UFO or UFOs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I have to say, I was very disappointed that I didn't get any of this on video, but it was very exciting to see it. I felt like I was in some ufo movie or something.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21193
Reporting Date:    12/27/2009
Event Date:    11/10/2009 22:35
Location: Leander, Texas
Shape:    Oval,Other
Distance: 100 feet or less
Description: Round Jelly/blob 10 orange/yellowish round lights wobbling around silent steady speed

Report: I was putting a bag into my garbage can in my front yard. It was a very clear warm night so I was looking up at all the stars and I looked towards west, I saw some dim light moving but looked away and then back again. The yellowish blurry light was now about 1 mile away and I thought it was a plane and I started to watch it carefully but since I noticed only yellowish lights it couldn't be a plane and it was moving West (WNW) to East (ESE). Also it was around 1000 to 1500 feet up and then I noticed two separated yellowish/orange blurry illuminated areas and thought about maybe a helicopter. When it was around 600 feet away, I could see two separate groups of 4 yellowish/orange lights bobbing/wiggling around opaque blob with 2 yellowish/orange lights in the rear of the roundish blob. I then realised this wasn't any helicopter and felt creepy and thought about going back inside but I decided to watch. It was moving silently at about 40 miles an hour just alittle farther then my across the street neighbors backyards. I could see clearly an opaque roundish object maybe 40-60 feet wide and 40-50 long with two separate groups of 4 yellowish/orange lights bobbing/wiggling around and 2 wiggling lights in the rear. I watched for the next minute or two moving steadly, silently, towards to South East, until it was to far to see amoung the city lights.

*   *   *
MUFON Case # 21206
Reporting Date: 12/28/2009
Event Date:    03/31/2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Shape:    Disc
Distance: 500 feet or less
Description: Disk motionless, silent, brilliant sheen, size of a 2 engine plane, over a subdivision 15 minutes nw of houston on 290 for 10 minutes then dissapeared

Report: My mom ( 90) and I were going to brenham tex. to see the bluebonnets and take pictures. Left Houston on 290 heading nw about 15 minutes out from houston. I was driving and off to left above a subdivision( around noon) I said to Mom ---Look at that plane. After a short time Mom said that's not a plane-it's not moving. I said it's probably flying directly toward us. After looking myself I realized it wasn't moving and had a brilliance( like a bright sun reflection) but more brilliant. As drove closer saw it was sort of disc shaped, silver grey in color, had a round like top, edges came to a point. About the size of a 2 engine plane. No sound totally motionless. Drove until it was directly to the left of car. Then it just blinked out. Vanished. If it flew-was too fast to see. I felt funny while watching this thing. Either just before it blinked out or just after I thought I will pull car over and take pictures. Mom had camera in lap and mine in the seat. So weird that we didn't think of that right away. Pulled car over. Got out of car with cameras but gone. Looked all over in sky and could not see any craft. Day was total sunshine. Possibly my daughter could remember the exact day as she also went to same place to take pictures of flowers. Just thought- the pictures we took of flowers should have the date. They are at my Mom's , so if needed I could get the date. My daughter took same route and never saw anything. Mom used to be the worlds greatest skeptic. Have no idea what it was. The event was very very strange.

*    *    *    *   *

Have you seen an Unidentified Flying Obect (UFO), or what you believe to be aliens not-of-this-world? If so, please file a report to MUFON or NUFORC.

You may also email your report to LITS. If you wish to be contacted about your report, please include your name and contact info.

Please include any photos, or drawings of the sighting with your emailed reports.

Thank you and 'keep your eyes on the sky.'- SW

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...