Monday, December 28, 2009

Possible Abduction on the Tonaho O'odham Indian Reservation



Note: Report "as is".  No corrections.





MUFON Case # 21208
Date:    September 30, 2002
Location: Tonaho O'odham Reservation, AZ
Description:    10 circular objects

Report: My husband and I lived on the Tonaho Odom Indian Reservation which is south of Casa Grande,Az.

At the time I was working as a nurse at the federsl prison in Florence approx. an hours drive from home. I had worked late and was coming home at approx. 1 AM.

About 5 miles after turning onto Indian 15 I went through a small canyon. Upon exiting the canyon I saw 10 circular lights in the east.

They looked somewhat like the ball flares that are used by the military, but they manovered in a way that ball flares cannot. They zig-zaged , joined in a circle and moved like a snake.

I stopped the car and got out to get a better view, and watched the manovers for approx 5 minutes. I then heard a "whooshing " sound and looked to my left. I then saw a red light scanning the desert floor around the mountain.

I looked to my right and saw the shadow of what looked like a blackhawk helicopter coming around the mountain. It also had a red laser looking light scanning the desert.

My husband is a former Marine and I know what a blackhawk looks like, I got into my car and went home.

It was almost 3 AM when I arrived home which was about 2 hours longer than normal. I only stopped for about 5 minutes and I was only 20 minutes from home What Happened?

*   *   *

Map of the area. 
Tonaho O'odham Indian Reservation is outlined in 'red'.
Click on image to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...