Wednesday, November 4, 2009

East Texas Couple Videos UFO










HALLSVILLE, TX
An East Texas couple saw a mysterious object in the sky. So, they decided to catch it on tape.

"Michelle Hampton" is still stunned by the video she and her husband took Saturday morning around 6:00 on their back porch.

"I had no idea what it was. I've never seen anything like this before ever and I don't think I ever will be seeing anything like this. So at least we got it on tape," said Michelle Hampton of Hallsville.


"We looked up and saw a shiny object in the sky and I don't know what it was, but it was going crazy," said Hampton. "You could tell it was doing something but you really couldn't tell what it was. It was getting bigger and changing different colors. It would get smaller and bigger and go everywhere."

Though the Hampton's don't know what it is, they definitely know what it's not.

"It was not just a star it was something else. You never know what's out there," said Hampton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...