Thursday, September 17, 2009

Orbs Seen in a Texas Thunderstorm


Sept. 2, 2009, 10:02 p.m., Breckenridge, TX- A storm was approaching from the North/Northwest. I had been watching the flashes of lightning through my north facing living room window, so I decided to take some video.

I took a minute or so of video through my living room door, then stopped while I waited for the lightning to intensify and get closer. While I was waiting, I thought I saw a dark sphere in one of the flashes, with what appeared to be a much larger, darker form below, both inside and just above the bottom of the clouds that were producing rain and lightning.

At this point, the storm was just North of the highway, that is a block North of my location. I figured it was just a darker portion of clouds and dismissed the thought. I began again, taking a couple more minutes of video, then went outside and stood in the driveway near my car, where I took a bit more video. I decided to go back in when I felt a tingling sensation, which at the time I thought might just be a chill. Whatever it was, it made the hairs on my arm stand up.

Later, I did some video capture and decided to use one of the photos as my desktop background. After doing so, I was sitting in the chair with my laptop when I noticed something strange about the photo. Two orbs showed up, with what appears to be something below inside the cloud, somewhat disc shaped, yet hidden.

What is even more strange, is that the next day, my car wouldn't start, the battery was dead. It had been working before the storm. After hooking the battery to the charger over night, the next morning it was still dead. This was was an extended life battery, with a 2 year replacement warranty.

A mechanic checked the electrical wiring on the car and there was no problem with the system. He agreed that the battery was completely dead but had no clue as to cause. It could simply have bad battery but it had been in use since April, 2008, with no problems.

Something seemed to completely drain and fry that battery and the only thing I can think of, is the tingling sensation I felt when I was near the car during the approaching storm. I don't know if there is any correlation but it was certainly strange.
LITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...