Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Face of an Alien Child


Aside from working on Lights in the Texas Sky, I enjoy reading the articles over on Phantoms and Monsters and one particular article caught my attention. It concerned a video that was sent to P&M, from a man named Paul in Perth, Australia. Paul seems to be having quite a time of it, with orbs, entities and other phenomena.

A still photo of an orb with a face intrigued me to the point that I had to save and enhance it, just to see what it really is. My years of experience as an artist and photo facial reconstruction told me that this was real and I needed to do more.


I enhanced the image and sent it to P&M. Lon was kind enough to post my work but I couldn't stop there. I had to go further and see the face as it is meant to be, how it really is. I used data from the original orb photo, to reconstruct the features. It also helps being an 'intuitive'.

I told Lon:
"I used the data from the original still photo to create what I think the 'orb face' might look like, as a biological entity. If I were to guess, the entity would most likely be female and it definitely has underlying feline characteristics."

According to Lon's post, "a psychic friend looked at the original image last evening and stated that she strongly felt it to be the face of a female child. I did not relay any information to the artist before she rendered the image...Lon"

Lon didn't tell me that and I'm glad he didn't.
What I didn't tell Lon, was that I already knew it was an immature female.

Could this be the face of a spirit, an alien, or a trans-dimensional being? Judge for yourself.

Click on any image for a larger view.

Original posts and video can be seen at Phantoms and Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...